DIVISION, CLASSES, AND LEVEL

Supreme Students
Class A-J
(it doesn't have Levels)
*Means of reaching the students limitation and Mastery.
*Can already perform serious task such as Mission and Immersion.
The Ranking of all S Class Students depend of they're Annual Combat and mission performances.

Spade Students
Class A-O
Level 1-2
*Ability to Summon, Manipulate without any related to Nature.
Example: Sword Summoning, Telekinesis, Empathy, Telepathy, Gravitational Manipulation, and etc...

Club Students
Class A-O
Level 1-2
*The Ability to Manipulate Nature such as Fire, water, earth, air manipulator but there's no ability to summon it.
(Most of the Elemental Summoner place in the S class. There is a big different when it comes on Summoning and Manipulating. Summoning means can control and summon something from nothing. Manipulating can manipulate if the said elements where available in his/her area.)

Heart Students
Class A-O
Level 1-2
*Students who perform medical uses, Witchcraft related. Such healer, Spell Caster.
*All most of the population of Heart is Witches and Wizards.

Diamond Students
Class A-O
Level 1-2
*The Students who mostly perform Offensive ability and have a increase sensory system. Such as Barrier Molder, Super Speed, Monster strength, Sensitive hearing and etc.

Noted:

The said classes (class A, B, C..... ) of different division are representing just as a Sections.

In every class there is a level that will determine the Mastery of every students when it comes to physical, mental, emotional and Ability Attribute. If the student reach it peaks that past the level 1 automatically the students will transfer in S Class.
Lvl - 2 beginners, still learning, basic learning.
Lvl - 1 Can perform serious tricks, excelled in their Class.

The Annual Mastery held every 2nd final semester of school year for each divisions.

The Annual Combat is also held every 1st final semester in which every division has a privilege to fight from other Divisions

The Academia is also a University type in Normal School. Course is taking up of every Students depend of the Ability and Interest they want.