Chapter 4 (not edited)

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments (but in a friendly way). I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

"W-what? ... You want to go... to your place?" He took my hand, squeezing it lightly. "Why yes. It is more calm at home and most importantly, nobody will disturb us~... while we're eating my favorite dinner! Something that this établissement doesn't have on their menu, which is rather disappointing", Alastor exclaimed. He wants to have dinner at his hou-... Ohhh, hahaha. I thought-.. oh my god. What was I thinking? I have too much dirty thoughts. "So you just want to eat at your house? ... And what about-..." Alastor raised his eyebrows, tilting his head slightly. "What about what, dear?" I swallowed shakily but before I had the courage to continue my question, I shook my head. "Ah, nothing. Forget what I said. Dinner at your place sounds good", I overplayed my uncertainty with a small smile. "Wonderful, darling. Then let's go. I'm sure you will love my mother's jambalaya!"

Not only 10 minutes after, we were in front of Alastor's ... mansion. I guess, he's kind of a big deal as well. The deer opened the door with a big grin. "Please come in, my dear. Make yourself at home", he gestured me to come in, which I did. His house was pretty big and well furnitured. There was no sight of dust anywhere. I wonder if he's keeping it clean like that or if he has a maid who does the cleaning for him. With my hands behind my back, I looked at all the different pictures and decorations on the wall. There were photos of him, his family - I guess - and people I didn't know. The decorations were mainly animal skulls.

"Darling, dinner is ready. Would you take a seat at the dining table, please?", his static radio like voice echoed through the house. How did he?? We're here for... 5 minutes? How could he have made dinner so quickly?? "Y-Yes, of course." Each seat at the end of the table was set. As soon as I placed my butt down in a chair, Alastor came in with two plates. He placed one in front of me and the other one was for him. It looked delicious? But you know, never judge a book by its cover.

"I hope you'll like it~" I cocked an eyebrow at his words. Did he put rat poison in it? Is there a secret surprise I should be afraid of? I simply nodded and we both started to eat. To my surprise, it was very good... and when I say very good I mean incredibly delicious. I already knew that he could cook but this. This is cooking on a next level. Nevertheless, I find it rather strange that he suddenly wants to change the location of our dinner without any good reason besides the 'loud atmosphere' and 'people disturbing us'. "Soo Alastor. To be completely honest with you, I don't think you wanted to eat here just... because. There is something more behind this, am I right?" I looked over at him, a small smirk plastered on his face.

It was silent for a moment and I almost wanted to ask if he did even listen to me, when he finally spoke up. "Do I need a special reason to eat at my place with my dear sweetheart~?" Oh there he is again. The charming demon I fell in love with. Oh boy. "Alastor, stop messing around with me. We both know that there is something you want." My gaze was fixated on my glass with red wine. "Well, I also wanted to talk about our agreement concerning Charlie's performer misery." So that was his plan? Sneaky little bastard. I have to admit that I already forgot about it, but I'm glad he brought it back up. "Oh yeah. Well I'm still curious. Tell me, what exactly are your very good reasons you promised me?"

Alastor was suddenly behind my chair, leaning over the back rest to look at me. When did he-...? Oh so now he wants to be intimidating? Should I be afraid now? Yeah sure you prick. I sighed. "Look Al. I already told you. Our company only makes deals with demons that will grantee profit for us. Charlie on the other hand... she doesn't have that much patients for her silly little hotel..." "That will change in the future..." I rolled my eyes, "her first patient doesn't show any kind of progress..." "I can change that immediately," Alastor's voice was more static and sinister than before. "Heeeer hotel is not very popular among demons." "I can arrange a marketing campaign! That will boost the hotel's reputation for sure!" I supported my head with my hand. "It seems as if you have a counterargument for everything I say against the hotel."

A sly grin was on his face and he let his gaze shift around the room. "What? Me? I don't think so, darling." I rolled my eyes again in annoyance. Why can't he just accept it? Why does he have to be as stubborn as me?? "But still, I will not help her. You're on your own, Alastor." That's my final answer and he can't change that. "Are you sure, my dear? Nothing I can do to change your mind?" Alastor laid his hands on my shoulders, gently massaging them. I raised my eyebrows, surprised that he would do something like massaging. "N-no. Nothing..", I stuttered and leaned against the backrest. It feels kinda nice tho. "But think about it again. If you help her you could stay at the hotel too... even for free. You don't have to be part of the redemption programme of course if you don't want to", his hands slowly slid down my shoulders, arms and down to my hands which were laying in my lap. Ooohh, I knew what he was up to.

"I don't need to stay at your hotel. There are plenty of others." "That's correct, darling. But I am there too, you know? I 'work' there, so that means you'll see me more often." His claws teasingly traced over my thighs and I let out a shaky breath. If he's trying to seduce me so that I help them entertain their stupid hotel ... then it's fucking working. "And? Who says that I want to be near you?" Alastor chuckled and took his hands off of me. "Because I can smell your excitement and if you would really want to avoid me, you would have pushed my hands away immediately", he sat back down in his chair with a triumphant grin.

Oh yeah? Well two can play that game! I pushed my plate and glass to the side and climbed onto the table. Slowly crawling  towards him, while keeping my eyes on him. "You know, to be honest: I was quite angry with you for killing me. But then, my life has changed to good... so I should really thank you for that~" I was now in front of him, still on the table. His eyes were half-lidded when he looked up at me. "You're welcome, dear~" because he was already done with his dish, I pushed it aside too, just as mine. "I must say, I really missed you. The last year was incredible lonely for me..." I sat down on his lap, facing him. My hands slid up his arms and over his chest. Alastor's posture was tenser than before. "That's awful, darling. Why didn't you contact me?" "Because I didn't know how I would react if we meet again", I whispered while pressing my hip against his.

He said he can smell my excitement? Well, I can feel his excitement~ "So you rather kept quiet instead of looking for me. Wow, I'm impressed", he chucked and placed his hands on my hips. "And?? You didn't look for me either. You said you still love me but I can't see much love in your past actions, Alastor~" I leaned in, my hands wrapped around his neck. "If you want, I can show you how much I love you, darling. Would you like that~?" He placed his lips on my neck and jawline, giving me cute little affectionate kisses. "I don't know if it will change anything. You're gonna have to show me a lot of love then, if you really want to prove it", I giggled and stood up aprutply.

The deer watched me confused when I sat down in my chair and taking my glass with red wine. I took a sip and noticed how Alastor was intensely staring at me. "You alright over there? Or did I tease you too much," I chuckled and finished my glass in one sip. But after that, my vision slowly got blurry until I couldn't see straight anymore. "What the fuck did you do, you fucking asshole?" Not even Alastor was clear anymore, everything I saw was a red blob that stood up. The deer walked over to me and lifted my chin up with his finger. "Maybe that liquor was too strong for you~ Perhaps you should rest a little. I'll escort you to the bedroom, sweetheart" A red blurry hand was literally shoved into mine, before he pulled me up on my feet. I tumbled a bit, trying to keep my balance. "What was in that drink??" He didn't answer, instead he led me up the stairs and into a room that was just red, at least in my state of vision. I assume it was his bedroom? "There is the bed, dear. If you want to, I can accompany you~", he sat me down gently onto the sheets and pushed me slowly down. I couldn't say anything cause my whole word was spinning and I tried to focus on something to keep a straight head or else I would pass out any moment and I don't want to know what he would to if I was unconscious.

A/N: SIKE!! u thought that this gonna be a lemon chapter but heh... Wrong! Incorrect! Faux! It haven't even planned on doing a lemon for this scene- ... Jk, in the chapter you thirsty fangurls/bois. ┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰) This was kinda rushed so please ignore my typos and what so on, I will correct everything later-  ... in the near future- ... someday. See ya!