Chapter 6

⚠️Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments (but in a friendly way). I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

(Just in case some of you don't remember what you are wearing right now, I added the photo at the top. Without further ado back to the story..)

[Next morning]

As soon as I opened my eyes, I almost closed them again instantly. "The fuck? I don't remember changing the entire interior of my room to fucking red... waaait a damn minute." I sat up straight in the bed and looked around. Wait... everything is red? Very old yet classy furniture? Heads of dead animals on the wall? An old fashioned radio playing some soft jazz music in the background?... I'm in Alastor's fucking house. Is that some kind of stupid joke? I remember going to his house because he said he wanted to talk about Charlie's request which I obviously turned down and then..?

That son of a bitch...

Slowly the events of the last night came flashing back to me causing me to have a bad headache. My hands found their way to my temples, slowly massaging them with my fingers. I took some deep breaths before escaping from the warmth of the blanket just to realize that I only had a red robe made out of silk on. Okay, to be fair: at least he didn't just left me here naked. Nevertheless I shook my head and started to put on my clothes which were needly folded on the drawer next to the bedside table. I soon noticed a letter displayed on it with the words 'thank you dear' on it. Is this from Alastor? Well who else would have this clean and fancy handwriting and who else would call me dear? You're a dumbass y/n. I opened the letter carefully and read the first few words which already caused me to almost lost my temper.

"Is he fucking serious?! He can't be!

'Good morning sweetheart. I hope you rested well due to the last night events. I'd like to thank you yet again for cooperating with me and signing the contract between us. With your signature you sealed the deal which is the following:

I, y/n l/n will help Charlie Magne - princess of hell and heir to the throne - with her project as long as she wishes. Furthermore I will accept her request and will provide everything Charlie needs for entertaiment purposes at the hotel. I y/n l/n cannot withdraw from the contract except Alastor, the radio demon himself, allows it.' ", I read out loud and almost choked on my own saliva when I saw, indeed, my signature on the bottom of the paper. He fucking tricked me! He drugged me just so I would sign- ... he-.. how...could he? Was everything he said to me just a lie?

Even tho I am too proud to admit it but it did really hurt me. How could he play with me like that? And here I thought he'd still had something for me. Guess I was wrong but oooh I'm gonna kick is fucking deer ass for sure! I finished dressing and with this stupid letter in my hand I made my way down the stairs and to the front door. Alastor seemed to be not around and I am assuming he's at the hotel. I'm not a drama queen, I swear, but I'm gonna make a scene now. I am not tolerating this fucking behavior.

The engine of my car roared when I drove through the streets of Alastor's territory. At this point I didn't even care if I'd run someone over. "I hope he's ready for the consequences of his actions because I'm not letting him go that easily", I murmured. The people I drove past must have thought I looked crazy or something.

I came to a sudden halt in front of the 'hazbin hotel' and turned off my car. With the darkest and most furious expression ever I walked to the front door and kicked it open with my foot. "Okay, where is this deer asshole Alastor??!" My steps were heavy and my heels echoed through the hallway. The princess looked around the corner, obviously confused to why I was looking for her business partner. "Alastor? Uhm.. he is-" She shut her mouth instantly once I was standing in front of her. She knew that if she said something wrong I would explode and she was fucking right.