It Begins

I smiled for like a Month. He loved me. Everyday he said "you're so gorgeous. You make me smile. If I can only hold your hand I will be happy." He was very sweet. I truly loved him. I still do.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too Attie." He always spelled it that way. Him and Zana got in an argument about it once. I died of fucking laughter.
"I know."

About a week later he comes back to school from being in OOSS and I sit next to him in class.
"Hold my hand Attie."
"Okay." I said as I blushed a lot and reached under the table for his hand and we held them right there. Under of the table. Anyone could have looked down and looked. I was so shy. I didn't know what to do. So I just left our hands there as I relaxed my head on his shoulders every once in awhile. Then me and River got caught.
"Ew, they're holding hands!" Shaesa said.
"Snitch." River whispered.
"Release your hands now, you are not an old married couple." Mr. Fitzwater said as I sat there and we released our hands. I was blushing. At least you couldn't really tell. For reasons.
Then, next period we went to a stupid thing that is like "field day" but with three stupid bouncy houses. You could also dance. River sat there against the wall as my friends Brie, Saige, and Zana got me dancing on the dance floor.
"Get River to dance with you Adrianna." Said Brie. So I walked over to River held my hand out for him to take it and I said, "Lets dance." He shook his head so I grabbed him and pulled him to the dance floor. So he ran back to the wall. This went on for like forever.

Then at the end of the field day and at the end we held hands. He put his hand out for mine andI took it. Our hands were misplaced but I didnt care. His hands were sweaty as fuck. I ignored it. So we started to walk and i was going to get some popcorn and they wouldnt let me. so we walked to the line for fifth and sixth grade. Then Ms.Booth the bitch said;
"Stop that." So we again, released our hands. That was bullshit though. Then again we were not the goody-two-shoes couple. we were more of the badass couple. All the teacher hated us. Mainly him.
The rest of the day we had classes together. It was amazing.
For the rest of the day until fourth period we kept getting asked questions like;
"Have you guys had sex yet?"
"Would you ever suck his dick?"
I answered them all. Full answers.
Then at lunch, he let me eat some of his pizza and we sat together. He asked me,
"When we hold hands, is it mine or your hands that are sweaty?" It was obviously his but I didn't want to be rude. So I just said;
"Both baby."
That day we went to recess and we got inside this tube. Not the sex tube on the playground. The one with the curse words inside of it. We kissed for the second time. I didn't tell him this but he was the best boyfriend I have ever had. He was also the first boyfriend I ever let tongue kiss me. He always asked first. (Remember the tube it comes out later in the story)

"I love you Attie." He said as he grabbed my ass softly but firmly. As if he didn't want to hurt me. Like, I am the most gentle thing in the world. He always made me blush. Except for the fact that Karan was always standing there saying fucking dumbass shit like; "That's not a kiss. Touch her pussy. Come on guys." Jason also said things like this.

Then they started to kick mulch all over us, so I got angry but River calmed me down. How? I don't know. Its really fucking hard to calm me down, but his smile. Then we got out of there and held hands and walked to this old bench. As we were walking I broke one shoe. So my best friend, Zana had to carry me inside (she is also my twin.)
River rode the bus home with me that day. That was when it got awkward. He met my mother. He was scared of her. Then, he text me again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Text messages||
Him: ask your mom if its okay if we hold hands and hug.
Me:Okay.
So I texted her and asked she said it was okay. Out loud though. Loud as fuck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He then grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He then hugged me tight and secretly kissed my neck twice. I melted. I also got really turned on. I aint gonna lie.

Then my mom had to walk outside so he turned me towards him and grabbed me tight and began to tongue kiss me. He always opened his eyes. Maybe he thought it was nice the way I kissed or something. I don't know. Then about a hour later his mom pick him up and we didn't say a word to each other. That's when I fell under his spell... The spell that will make you never get over him.. River Treadway's spell.