Back to Work

Gupshiktan is now back to Seoul. Chaeyoung message Mina upon arrival. Telling her that they have arrived safely in Incheon airport.

Meanwhile,  Sana and Momo are also back in Japan, an emergency meeting was called by the company's PDNim upon their arrival

PDNim: what where you two doing in Hawaii?
Sana: we were just roaming around. Minding our business. Because technically we are on vacation. I still can't believe people still don't know how to respect ones privacy.
Momo: why is there new articles about us again? I thought these were all sort out last time.
Sana: yeah. We have already addressed these rumors about us. Why do they keep bringing up this issue?
PDnim: i think we need to release a statement again. Stating that you two are just friends.
Momo: do we need to date boys so that they will believe us and leave us alone?
Sana: but we're not doing anything wrong
PDnim: I don't think dating boys is the answer. You will still have dating issues as long as you're a celebrity.
Sana: does Mina know about the scandal?
PDNim: I don't think so. We still haven't heard from her since she went abroad.
Momo: where is she anyway?
PDnim: she's still on vacation. I think she's in Singapore right now.
Sana: at least she's having fun. I'm so proud of her.
Momo: don't tell her anything yet. Let her have her vacation.
*Meanwhile in Singapore
Mina: how's school?
Chaeyoung: boring. Unnie where are you now?
Mina: Singapore. I'll be staying here for a couple more days then maybe drop by in Kuala Lumpur for a couple more days then back to Japan. Back to work.
Chaeyoung: have you eaten dinner?
Mina: nope not yet. I just got out of the shower
**upon reading Mina's message Chaeyoung blushed. Good thing Mina can't see her reaction.
Chaeyoung: oh ok
Mina: what about you?
Chaeyoung: yes. I've already finished dinner
Mina: can I call you later tonight? I mean can we do FaceTime instead of just exchanging text messages. I kinda missed you.
Chaeyoung: uhm. 😊 I miss you too unnie. Sorry  about my English.
Mina: it's ok. I understand you pretty well.
Chaeyoung: uhm ok.
*after Mina had dinner, she and Chaeyoung talked for  hours until Chaeyoung started yawning.
Mina: oh sorry. I forgot you have classes in the morning. You should go to bed now and get some sleep.
Chaeyoung: it's ok unnie. I like talking to you.
Mina: yeah me too. But still you have class tomorrow. Go on and sleep. We can still talk again tomorrow.
Chaeyoung: 😊 ok. Good night unnie.
Mina: good night 😚
**while traveling from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, Mina saw her company's statement regarding the scandal. She immediately called her members
Mina: what happened?
Sana: hello to you too
Mina: sorry. Uhm what happened to you two? I just saw the statement.
Momo: well. You know, same dating scandal again.
Mina: about you and Sana?
Sana: yup.
Mina: really. People need to move on. Didn't the company already cleared that up the last time
Momo: don't worry. It's being resolved as we speak.
Sana: so when are you coming home?
Mina: this weekend
Sana: I miss you
Mina: miss you girls too. I'll see you soon. Bye.
**days passed. Mina and Chaeyoung had been chatting for days until Mina went back to Japan. Meanwhile Tzuyu, being a part time model, got a call from her manager about a photoshoot somewhere in Ulsan. Good thing her schedule was on a weekend or else she needs to skip class again.

Mina is also back in Japan

Mina is also back in Japan. MiSaMo is now preparing for their comeback music.