Last concert

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were surprised of tzuyu's revelation. They didn't expect this from their maknae because she's always the quiet one especially about her love life. But this time Tzuyu finally revealed her relationship with Sana. The trio celebrated being in a relationship with the Jline. For the passed years that the Jline were all in a relationship not a single article were released. They have been cautious not to get caught during their dates. However because Tzuyu is also a celebrity, a rookie model celebrity, paparazzis are also following her. Months passed and now it's SaTzu's first anniversary. The couple went on a vacation together to celebrate it. Sana planned this trip to be paparazzi free little did they know that a fan of Tzuyu recognized her during their vacation. Photos of the couple were posted on sns with the caption "Super model Tzuyu seen enjoying her vacation with a friend". Photos of the couple were shared and a Japanese paparazzi immediately recognized Sana.
Sana: oh No!
Tzuyu: why? What happened?
Sana: wait I have to call my manager
Manager: I was about to call you. Where are you?
Sana: Jeju
Manager: comeback to Japan immediately.
Sana: ok.... bye
Tzuyu: hey are you ok? What's going on?
Sana: I have to go back to Japan. I'm sorry
Tzuyu: why? What happened?
Sana: there were photos of us circulating on sns
Tzuyu: what?
Sana: some Japanese paparazzi saw it and now an article about us dating is now posted.
Tzuyu: 📱hello
Manager: where are you?
Tzuyu: Jeju
Manager: comeback to Seoul immediately. We need to talk
Tzuyu: why? What is it about?
Manager: an article is released earlier regarding your relationship with Sana
Tzuyu: and?
Manager: the agency wants to know whether to deny or confirm the issue. This is your first ever dating scandal. And it's with a Japanese celebrity.
Tzuyu: uhm it's true unnie.
Manager: oh ok.
Tzuyu: unnie what do I do?
Manager: don't worry about it. I'll take care of it. Happy Anniversary to both of you.
Tzuyu: you knew?
Manager: of course I'm your manager. I should know. I'm just glad you told me the truth.
Tzuyu: thank you unnie... bye
Sana: is everything ok?
Tzuyu: i should be the one asking you that?
Sana: don't worry about it. My agency will take care of it. After they scold me for hours 😂
Tzuyu: 🥺
Sana: hey don't be sad. It's ok. We should be celebrating, today is our first anniversary. 😙😙😙
Let's not worry about tomorrow and just focus on today. I love you. 😘💕❤️
Tzuyu: I love you too
The couple went back to their respective cities and faced their agency regarding their dating scandal. Luckily for Tzuyu her manager vouched for her. But for Sana it's a different situation because she's in a girl group her members relationship status were also dragged into the situation revealing their own dating scandal. The company denied everything. But the scandals got worse.
"Mina and Momo of the girlgroup MiSaMo are now dating non celebrity Korean girls."
"Sana of the girlgroup MiSaMo is seen on a date in Jeju Island with the Korean model Tzuyu"
Sana: I'm really sorry I didn't know it will blew up this way.
Momo: it's ok. We're all in this together. Me and Mina are also in a relationship. We are not innocent in this scandal.
Mina: I just hope we can get through this especially this is our last year on our contract with the agency. We don't know if we can get to re- sign our contracts
Sana: I'm really sorry
Mina: it's ok I've already pictured this situation. It is inevitable. We will eventually have to tell the fans that we are dating.
Momo: I'm already preparing for my retirement 😂
Mina: so what's your plan
Sana: girls stop talking about your retirement plans and please talk about the current situation here. I'm getting anxious
Momo: will you just relax. Everything's going to be fine.
Mina: yeah I agree.
Everything was not fine. Their company decided to not renew their contract. For their last year as a girl group their schedule were crazy. No long breaks were given to them. They did tours around Japan for months. And for their last concert. MiSaMo thank their fans for their continued support. They also made a very special announcement.
Mina: Chaeyoungie I love you
Sana: Tzuyu I love you
Meanwhile Momo went to the audience and stopped in front of a girl, got down on one knee.
Momo: Dahyunah I love you. Will you marry me?
Dahyun: yes
Fans: woooooohhhh 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Mina and Sana were also surprised. They have no idea that their girlfriends were also at the audience. Watching them for their final concert. Apparently Momo called Chaeyoung and asked  for help with her proposal.