Let's do this

*the day before Chaeryeong's audition
Chaereyong: I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore
Ryujin: why not?
Chaeryeong: I'm scared
Ryujin: what are you talking about? You're talented. You can sing. You can dance. You're even attending classess for applied music.
Chaeryeong: I'm not confident. What if I don't get picked. And auntie Sana finds out then my parents finds out then your parents....
Ryujin: Chaeryeongah! Relax. Inhale exhale. It's just an audition. You'll be fine.
Chaeryeong: I should have asked Lia unnie for help. She did audition last week. And she already passed.
Ryujin: really? Hmm Lia unnie is really amazing ☺️
Chaeryeong: what?
Ryujin: nothing. If you want we can asked her now. We still have time.
Chaeryeong: uhm
Ryujin: oh come on. Let's just asked her.
*Lia gave her cousin some tips about what the mentors/ judges look for in a trainee. today is Chaeryeong's audition. While she's performing on stage, Ryujin is backstage watching.
Yuna: unnie!
Ryujin: hey. What are you doing here?
Yuna: I came here with omma, can I tell you a secret?
Ryujin: yeah. What is it?
Yuna: I'm going to audition
Ryujin: what? You're here also to audition?
Yuna: what do you mean also? Are you going to audition too?
Ryujin: I mean, not me. 👉🏼
Yuna: Chaeryeong unnie?
Ryujin: 🤫

Yuna: wait? I'm not going to audition to be a singer

Yuna: wait? I'm not going to audition to be a singer. I'm going to audition to be a model
Ryujin: oh. Where? Which agency? Does Auntie Sana know?
Yuna: I'm going to audition here. The company will also manage models soon.
Ryujin: oh ok. Good luck.
Yuna: thanks. Anyways. Are you going to audition too? To be a singer I mean.
Ryujin: me? No. I'm not the singer type you know.
Yuna: you're the daughter of auntie Mina. You know our parents are former singers right?
Ryujin: yeah I know but I'm not confident like Chaeryeong.
*after singing, Chaeryeong went backstage where Ryujin and Yuna are watching.
Yuna: 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Chaeryeong: Yuna! What are you doing here?
Yuna: I came here with omma. Good luck unnie.
Chaeryeong: uhm thanks.
Ryujin: you did good. Don't worry.
Mentor: ANYONE ELSE GOING TO AUDITION FOR TODAY?
Yuna: Ryujin unnie you should try too
Chaeryeong: yeah Ryujin, Go! We're here anyways.
Ryujin: no it's ok. I'm good here watching you girls sing.
*Chaeryeong and Yuna pushed Ryujin to the stage
Yuna: Here!
Mentor: Name and Age please... wait! Yuna what are you doing here?
*apparently the mentor assigned for today's audition is from the head office in Japan. She is familiar with boss's family and past career as MiSaMo.
Yuna: uhm.
Mentor: wait Chaeryeong Hirai right? Now I remember why the name is very familiar. You girls are the kids of MiSaMo right?
Ryujin: yes ma'am
Mentor: so whose going to audition next?
Ryujin: Yuna and I
Yuna: unnie!
Ryujin whispers: we're doing this together
Mentor: ok. Name and age please.
Ryujin: Ryujin Myoui, 20
Yuna: Yuna Minatozaki, 18
Mentor: great vocals. You really are MiSaMo's kids. Actually I think you girls have the potential to debut as the next girlgroup just like your parents? That would be great for Seoul division.
*Chaeryeong rushed to the stage.
Chaeryeong: uhm are saying we passed the audition?
Mentor: yes you girls passed the audition. Congratulations.
Kids: thank you
*the trio were shocked after they heard the result.
Chaeryeong: I'm scared.
Yuna: unnie we already passed the audition.
Ryujin: that's not it.
Chaeryeong: we didn't tell our parents that we're going to audition.
Yuna: 😳 Oh no!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ we're dead.
*as expected the news did travel fast. The kids were called by their parents.
*Minatozaki residences
Tzuyu: what did I tell you before
Yuna: not until I graduate from college. But omma. The mentor said we were good and that we are the next girlgroup since we are MiSaMo's kids.
Tzuyu: still. The answer is No!
Sana: uhm honey. Can we talked privately.
*Myoui residences
Chaeyoung : are you sure you wanted to do this? I thought you want to be a professional photographer?
Ryujin: uhm I still want to be a photographer.
Mina: honey I just want to let you know. It won't be easy. Balancing school and training.
Ryujin: I know omma. But I'm willing to try and make you proud.
Chaeyoung: just do your best. You are already making us proud.
*Hirai residences
Dahyun: why did you hide this from us? You know we will support you no matter what.
Chaeryeong: I was going to tell you after the audition after I get picked.
Momo: so you're not going to tell us if you didn't passed? Honey!
Chaeryeong: uhm I wasn't sure I was going to pass anyways.
Momo: you're my kid. Of course you are going to passed
Dahyun: 🤦🏽‍♀️ anyways. Is there anything else you want to tell us?
Chaeryeong: Nothing.
Dahyun: well at least you're training with your cousin Lia. Jihyo unnie and Sana unnie informed us last week. Lia also auditioned and passed.
Chaeryeong whispers: I know
*Minatozaki residences. After Sana convinced her wife to let their daughter to train in their company.
Tzuyu: Yuna!let's make a deal, I will let you do this but make sure you will not get any failing grade. And you will quit in the varsity team.
Sana: it's for your own good sweetie. It'll be hard to balance all three activities at the same time. At least let go of the floorball team if you really want to train in our company
Yuna: yes I understand omma. Thank you.
Tzuyu: 📱yes Nayeon unnie. What? Really? Oh my goodness. Tell her good job and congratulations. Ok bye. See you soon.
Yuna: omma what happened?
Tzuyu: your cousin Yeji also passed the audition. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Sana: wait, when did she audition?
Tzuyu: today.
Sana: oh ok. I guess I didn't get the memo yet....so does this mean all the kids are now trainees in our company?
Tzuyu: apparently yes. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yuna: yehey !!!