Best Friends

*Chaeryeong suddenly tripped and fell over hurting her ankle. They immediately called their parents and went to the hospital to have it checked. Luckily it was nothing major. Lia and Yeji also went to the hospital to visit their friend
Yeji: are you ok?
Lia: good thing it's almost the holidays. You can just rest for a while.
Yuna: unnie is it really hard going to your school
Yeji: no not really. Why do you ask?
Yuna: you never visit us anymore
Ryujin: i told you they're just busy with school
Yeji: yeah we were just busy with school papers. Especially the holiday break is coming up.
Momo: girls, I'm sorry but I think it's time for you to go home. Chaeryeong needs to rest now.
Dahyun: you can come visit again tomorrow after your class.
Lia: ok auntie. Thank you.
Yuna: unnie we'll come back again tomorrow ok?
Chaeryeong: ok I'll see you tomorrow
Ryujin: rest well ok. See you tomorrow
Yeji: bye see you tomorrow.
*Chaeryeong was discharged from the hospital after two days. She is now at home resting.
*the unnies are now planning to sleep over at Chaeryeong's over the weekend
Lia: auntie Dahyun is it ok if the girls sleep over this weekend.
Dahyun: sure. No problem.
*as expected from the girls, it wasn't a sleep over. They chatted all night and only took a nap for an hour or two then started waking up to prepare breakfast for their friend Chaeryeong.

*usually it is Ryujin and Chaeryeong who cooks breakfast when they do sleepovers

*usually it is Ryujin and Chaeryeong who cooks breakfast when they do sleepovers. But now since Chaeryeong is still recuperating from her minor injury. Ryujin took charge of cooking their breakfast.

*while the girls are preparing breakfast, Dahyun and Momo are watching from the living room Dahyun: I still can't believe our daughter is best friends with my best friends kids

Dahyun: I still can't believe our daughter is best friends with my best friends kids.
Momo: me too. I'm getting nostalgic here watching them taking care of each other. I suddenly missed my friends.
Dahyun: since Chaeryeong and Ryujin are graduating high school next year. Why don't we ask Michaeng to help us organize a graduation party for the kids.
Momo: great idea.
Dahyun: the three of you can perform during the party
Momo: bad idea
Dahyun: what? Why? Don't you missed performing?
Momo: i do miss performing but it's been a while since I've held a mic and sing.
Dahyun: love you don't need to worry about that. I'm telling you. You still got it. Every time you take a shower I can hear you sing. And it's like heaven.
Momo: awe! This is why I married you. You know how to boost my confidence. I love you so much.
Dahyun: 😂 I love you too.
*holidays have passed, and now the high school kids are participating for the yearly sports event in their school. This year will be a very special sports event for Chaeryeong because her omma Dahyun was invited by their school to be this year's emcee.

*after the sports event the kids are now busy studying for their finals

*after the sports event the kids are now busy studying for their finals. Meanwhile DahMo and Michaeng are planning for the graduation party of their kids.