The audition

*during their vacation in Japan, while the kids are having fun, the adults particularly MiSaMo are also having fun... drinking wine 🍷 in the living room
Momo: I have a great idea.
Sana: what is it?
Momo: why don't you expand your company in Seoul.
Sana: you mean creating an entertainment division in Korea?
Momo: yeah. I mean we practically live there anyways.
Sana: actually that's not a bad idea
Momo: i just said I have a great idea.
Mina: Momorin is right. you don't have to fly back and forth to Japan. You can just manage the company back in Seoul.
*meanwhile in the backyard
Dahyun: Chaeyoungah do you think you can finish grilling those meat by today? I mean you've been grilling since like an hour ago.
Chaeyoung: hey I'm doing the best I can. You know I don't cook.
Dahyun: Chaeyoungah. You're just grilling the meat.
Chaeyoung: practically the same.
Dahyun: okay fine. where is Tzuyu anyways?
Chaeyoung: she went to the grocery store to get some more wine.
Dahyun: are they trying to get drunk or what?
Chaeyoung: let them be. It's been a while since they had this kind of vacation.
Dahyun: yeah you're right. Anyways. When did you purchase this house. It's massive.
Chaeyoung: Mina's parents brought her this house as a present for her birthday last year.
Dahyun: but you don't live here.
Chaeyoung: yeah. Her parents said it is better to have our own house here. In case we decided to have a vacation just like today. We have a place to stay.
Dahyun: yeah you're right.
Tzuyu: hey! I'm back.
Dahyun: what did you get?
Tzuyu: I don't know which one they like so I just grab a couple of wines that looks good. SANA! HONEY?
Sana: YEAH?
Tzuyu: ARE THESE OK?! 🍾  🍾
Sana: YEAH! THEY'RE FINE!
Chaeyoung: oh my goodness why are you girls shouting. Just give it to them inside.
Tzuyu: hey, why are you so irritable all of a sudden
Dahyun: it's because she's been grilling those meat for ages.
Chaeyoung: shut up!
Dahyun: 😂
*after their refreshing vacation, the kids are now back to school. Yuna joined the floorball varsity team. The Senior  students are now back to being busy with their research papers. While the Juniors are just chilling at the cafeteria
Chaeryeong: Ryujinah, did you hear the news about auntie Sana's company
Ryujin: about what?
Chaeryeong: they're having an extended company here in Seoul. I think I want to audition.
Ryujin: seriously? Does auntie Momo and auntie Dahyun know about this?
Chaeryeong: I haven't told anyone yet. Except you. So, wanna join me?
Ryujin: uhm I don't know. I'm not sure.
Chaeryeong: if you want you can just watch me from the backstage.
Ryujin: I don't know about this. You should tell your parents first.
Chaeryeong: it's not like I'm getting picked right away. It's just an audition. What if I told them and then I don't get picked. Come on.... please.
Ryujin: ok fine. But you have to tell your parents after the audition okay?
Chaeryeong: if I get picked, yes I will tell them right away but if I don't get picked then as if nothing happened. Okay?
Ryujin: okay fine. let's go this weekend
Chaeryeong: yehey. Thanks Ryujinah. 😉
*the next day, Yuna is doing some shopping with her omma Sana when was spotted by a modeling agency scout.

Agent: uhm excuse me

Agent: uhm excuse me. are you Ms. Yuna Minatozaki? Daughter of former model Tzuyu Minatozaki?
Yuna: yes. Uhm who are you.... sir?
Agent: I'm from Modelia agency. I was just wondering if you're ever interested in modeling?
Sana: excuse me?
Agent: hi Miss. you must be her sister.
Yuna: 😂
Sana: thank you for the compliment... I think... but actually I'm her mom Sana Minatozaki And my daughter is not interested to whatever scheme you are talking about.
Agent: but your daughter has a great physical proportiom. She'll be a great model. Why don't we talked for a while and discuss about how much pay and benefits she can get once she signed to our company.
Sana: uhm I don't think so. I'm sorry.
Agent: but ma'am.
Sana: my daughter already has her agency.
Yuna: really?
Sana: Minatozaki Company, remember?
Yuna: uhmm
Sana: anyways. Thank you for your consideration. We have to go now. Yuna let's go.
*while at the car on their way home
Yuna: omma what do you mean I have an agency?
Sana: what?
Yuna: you told the ajussi that I have an agency. Does our company also manage models now?
Sana: well it's in the works. But not yet final. It will be stationed here in Seoul. And that ajussi works for our company's competition.
Yuna: ah ok. So I'm a model now.
Sana: what? 😂 oh you mean...well do you want to?
Yuna: yes omma! Of course. But omma Tzuyu 🙁
Sana: yeah she wouldn't approve. I can hear her say. 'No! Not now. After you graduate college.'
Yuna: yeah 😕
Sana: Well the agency is still not finalized so it's ok.
Yuna: but will you sign me up once the agency is open?
Sana: yeah of course. But you have to go through the same process as the rest of the applicants because you know we don't tolerate special treatment even if you're my daughter. But yeah of course. I'll let you audition. Let's just keep this a secret from your omma Tzuyu ok.... at least for now.
Yuna: yes omma 😁