Ch. 5 Scary stories

15 minutes later Shine, Kaz and Shaya have fallen a sleep

Until.................

Leah: *kicks Kaz's front door open* WHAT'S UP B*^$HS!!!!!!

(Kaz, Shaya and Shine said this at the same time)

Shine: PINK PEPPER IS THE BEST YOUTUBE VERSION OF NAHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaz: NOTEPAD I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Shaya: I I I I I HATE READING!!!!!

Leah + Shimmer + Zac:
......Wot......tha.......frick..........WHAT THE F^#K WAS THAT?!??!?!?!

Kaz + Shine + Shaya:.............hi.....WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Shimmer: Ask Zac.

Zac: *looks at the ground* well... you see we were walking to get here but I saw a cave and I wanted to do into it.. That's what we did but we couldn't get out and that took use 20 minutes to get from there and then we got lost in the woods......it took-

Leah: OH YEAH YOUR NOT GOING TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU WERE PANICKING THE WHOLE TIME SAYING "WERE NEVER GET OUT!!! I'M NEVER GONNA SEE ROCKET AGAIN!!!!!!"

Shimmer: And I had to kiss you "babe", so that you could calm down!

Zac: That happened too....... Anyways it took use 16 minutes once we got out of the woods Shimmer and Leah started to argue.

Shaya: First, Shimmer why did you call Zac babe? Second, Why did Shimmer have to kiss you to calm you down?

Zac: Where not dating we just do that for a joke.

Shimmer: NO! If you were there your ears would be bleeding because Zac was screaming like a little girl!

Zac: *blushing* SHUT UP "BABE"!

Shimmer: What? Little Zacie, can't handle it when his "girlfriend" said he was screaming like a little girl?

Zac: *Shoves his face into Shimmer's chest* No......"sweetheart".....*hugs Shimmer*

Shimmer: *Hugs Zac back* It's okay.

Leah: So can we all watch so scary stories?

Everyone but Kaz: Sure!

Kaz: O-okay just follow me into the game/movie room.....

Kaz's Pov

yay....my favorite...scary stories.... It's obvious I'm being sarcastic, I HATE SCARY STORIES! Maybe this why people hated me when I was younger....because I'm scary of everything, the only time I wasn't scared was when I used the bravery gem and when I had to save Shine, Leah, Zac and Shimmer. Honestly I mostly did it for Shine... Shine....she doesn't deserve a childhood best friend like me..... she needs a childhood best friend like Zac or Shaya even though I just met Shaya I can tell that he's brave unlike me, and Zac he was all was brave....I don't deserve have feelings for Shine, to be her childhood best friend, or to love her........ I choke back tears....We get to the game/movie room I connect my phone to the game/movie room TV then I give Leah my phone so she can put a video that where all going to watch....