Ch. 4 How we met Kaz (part 2)

(Art is mine)

So if you are wonder (Why did you make other chapter 'A story that made' of this story?) I'm going to answer that.

For example two of my stories that I didn't make a part two yet is Shimmer and Shine: Help us & Shimmer and Shine as DDLC.... that's only because..

One: I don't have all the time in the world.
Two: It takes time to make and publish a chapter of a story.
Three: I have to plan what's going to happen in the chapter

This is part where Shimmet fights John and *SPOILERS* when Shimmer and Shine go home with Kaz because his mom and dad said that they were coming at midnight.

Recap what happened last time:

One of the other kids named John came up to them and kicked Kaz out of the way so he could talk with Shine.

John: *Flirts with Shine* Hey, girl you looking good today~

Shine: KAZ!?!? ARE YOU OKAY!?!? *madly said* One, your flirting is terrible and two, *kicks John in his private parts* That's what you get for kicking my friend!

John: Why be friends with that loser?!?!?

Shimmer: KAZ IS NOT A LOSER!!! STOP BEING A JERK TO HIM!!!!!!

John: HUH?! YOU WANT TO FIGHT? HUH?!?? *PUNCHS SHIMMER'S NOSE*

End of recap.

Shimmer's Pov

DID THIS B*%^H JUST PUNCH MY F*&$ING NOSE?!??! I'M GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING S*$T OF OF THIS MOTHER F$&%ER!!!

Shimmer: *punch John is his nose 5 time*

John: *nose starts to bleed* is that all you got?? *kick Shimmer in the leg*

Shimmer's Pov

After he kick me I threw them on the floor and started kicking him, 5 minutes of me kicking him he got up and punched me in the face several times then he hit me in the nose, I noticed that Kaz & Shine were playing with Shine's stupid stuff cat toy,

2 minutes later

Shimmer's Pov

He hit me in, I picked him up with my magic and started choking him for a couple of seconds, then we start fist fighting again.

7 minutes later

Shimmer's Pov

To finish him off I put them in stomach so hard that you fell to the ground.

Shimmer: DON'T MESS WITH MY SISTER'S FRIEND!!!!! I feel light headed.... *pass out*

Princess Samira: Kids it's tim- *notice that Shimmer passes out* SHIMMER!!!
*Runs to Shimmer*

Princess Samira: MATT!!!!!

Matt: What?

Princess Samira: WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THAT TWO KIDS WERE FIGHTING??!?!

Matt: I wasn't paying attention...

Kaz: Samira?

Princess Samira: Yes, Kaz?

Kaz: Yesterday, I got bullied and he didn't even care or knew..

Princess Samira: GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!

Princess Samira: *get down to Kaz's level* Who protect you this time?

Shine: Me! And Shimmer! Sorry for interrupting...

Princess Samira: That's okay just don't do it again. Okay?

Shine: Okay! ^w^

Princess Samira: *Sigh* Shine I'm going to call your mother and father but first I'm going to use healing magic to heal your sister and John a little bit.