1: I'll love you, no matter what (Sad/romantic)

He ran as fast as he could. His lungs gasping for air, his feet begging him to stop, but no. He continued running. As he got out of the tree's he saw someone walking. He didn't realize who it was as he spoke. "H-help m-me..." The teen turned around and caught him. "Mezo..."

"Toko?" The 6-armed teen stared at the bird-boy in his arms. Fumikage Tokoyami had disappeared after he broke up with his boyfriend of 2 months, leaving Mezo Shoji heartbroken. As Meze Shoji stared at the person he loved most, his eyes looked around his body, seeing all the cuts and bruises that covered Tokoyami's pale skin, noticing he was only wearing a cloth to cover his lower body, and noticed how thin he was. Shoji removed his sweatshirt (Even to it was a tank-top sweatshirt cause of his arms, it still covered Tokoyami completely) and put it on Tokoyami. He stood up and carried Tokoyami back to the UA dorms. Shoji was grateful it was the holiday break and no one was here except Kirishima and Bakugo. But the two went out, so it was just Shoji. Well and now Tokoyami. Shoji walked up to the elevator so he could head to Tokoyami's room. Ever since Tokoyami disappeared, Shoji kept Tokoyami's room clean, in case he ever came back. Azawia tried to move another student into it, but Shoji refused and he moved into Tokoyami's room, letting the new student having his old room. Shoji gently laid Tokoyami on the black sheeted mattress, went into Tokoyami's personal bathroom, and grabbed a warm towel to clean up all the dried blood on Tokoyami. As Shoji removed his sweatshirt, Tokoyami began to shiver. Shoji moved fast and got Tokoyami cleaned and bandaged his wounds. He put the black comforter over the shivering boy. Shoji may have been heartbroken but he loves him, and would do anything for him.

*5 months ago*

Shoji and Tokoyami sat in Shoji's room watching a movie when Tokoyami got a call.

"One minute Mezo." Tokoyami kissed Shoji on the lips as he answered his phone. "Hello?" Shoji walked out of the room to grab them each a drink as Tokoyami's face paled. "What? Why?!" The person at the other end spoke. "No! I love him, and so does dark shadow. He would never hurt me!" Tokoyami was crying as he yelled to him mom.

"Fumikage Tokoyami! You will break up with that boy or so help me i will hurt him." Tokoyami was crying by now. He never told anyone, but his parents helped villains, and would do what they said.

"F-fine!" Tokoyami cried into the Phone. "Just please... don't hurt him!"

"As long as you agree with my terms, and you leave UA High... I will not harm a single hair on his head." Tokoyami hung up and cried. Shoji came back in, and watched in shock as Tokoyami cried.

"Fumi?" Shoji put the drinks on the table and sat next to Tokoyami. "What happened." Tokoyami mumbled something. "What was that?"

"I said we are though!" Tokoyami pushed Shoji away and ran out of the room.

"Fumi!" Shoji followed after him, grabbing his wrist. "What are you talking about!" Tokoyami turned and faced Shoji, and Punched him in the face.

"Leave me Alone!" Tokoyami ran into his room, sat with his back against the door, and started crying. "I am so sorry Mezo..." Shoji stood in shock. The love of his life had just randomly said that they were through, then Punched him in the face. He walked to Tokoyami's door.

"Can we talk about this Fumi?" Shoji put his head against the Door. "Please?" Shoji never got an answer. After about a half hour, Shoji cried. "I love you.." He walked away and went to his room, crying himself to sleep. The Next day, Tokoyami was gone. No one asked Shoji what happened, due to the fact that Shoji looked like death walking. And he did... for 4 months. Until Something hit him like a bag of bricks. Tokoyami's mother and father were always so secretive, Tokoyami never told him what they did, every time they called, Tokoyami always ran to him and made him help i'm forget his pain. His family must have threatened him with something. After that, Shoji did everything he could to find his boyfriend. Whether he wanted to be found or not.