5.1: The UA Traitor's

(Got this Idea based off @Fruitlesloop latest chapter in their latest Tokoyami x Shoji story. If you're a big ShojiYami shipper, go read it😍🖤💙)

Principle Nezu called everyone in UA to the front of the school, announcing that there was a traitor among the school, feeding the League information. Mezo Shoji and his boyfriend Fumikage Tokoyami stood in the back, with no one around them.

"Mezo," Tokoyami grabbed the taller teen's hand, interlacing their fingers. "WHat if they find out?" Shoji squeezed his hand. 

"Don't worry Babe." Shoji used his tentacle and turned the tip into a eye, looking around to see if anyone was by them. Luckly no one was. Shoji then bend down, pulled his mask down and kissed Tokoyami passiontly. He pulled away before anyone looked at them. "I promise that we will be safe." Tokoyami nodded and hugged Shoji, hidding his face in Shoji's chest. Nezu exsused the kids and they all went back to their dorms.

*In the Class- 1-A Dorms*

"It's scary to think that someone in our school is working with the Villain's." Mina said as she fell onto the sofa. Kaminari, Shoji, and Tokoyami nodded as they began walking to the elevator. "WHere you boy's heading?"

"Shoji and I were going to go watch movies in my room to get our mind off the whole traitor thing." Tokoyami said. "And Kaminari asked to join." The class nodded and then the elevator closed, cauing Tokoyami to breath out. Shoji put an arm around Tokoyami's shoulders.

"Lets go." Kaminari said as he walked out the elevator and headed to Tokoyami's room. Once they entered, Kaminari pointed his finger at Tokoyami, with Eletricity sparking out of his finger. "Youre the reason that they caught on to us!" Tokoyami lowered his head.

"What the Hell do you think your doing!" Shoji stood in front of his boyfriend.

"We got caught because your boyfriend here messed up!" Kaminari was about to shoot his electricity when Shoji grabbed Kaminari's arm and began to bend it. causing Him to stop. "Ow!"

"Don't you dare harm him!" Shoji glared. "He didn't mess up." Shoji gripped Kaminari's arm tighter. "YOU!" Shoji used his dupliarm to point at him. "Were the one who texted Dabi! Fumi didn't know about us until after!" Kaminari sighed.

"You're right." Shoji let Kaminari's arm go. "I'm sorry Tokoyami..." Tokoyami nodded and hid behind Shoji. Shoji was right. Tokoyami only found out about Kaminari and Shoji being the Traitors for a couple month's now.

*Flashback*

Tokoyami was worried. The boy he loved had been sneaking off with Kaminari for the past 3 weeks after Training. Tokoyami thought the worst. Could the only man he loved and truly cared about possibly be cheating on him? Tokoyami shook his head. NO! He was going to find out what his boyfriend of 1 month was up too. It was the end of training for that day and Kaminari and Shoji just left. Tokoyami quickly got dressed and ran after them.

*30 minutes later; in the woods*

"About time you too!" League of Villains leader, tomura Shigaraki, tapped his foot. "You guys are late!"

"Calm down Shigaraki," Dabi sighed. "They are in the hero course, They need to be careful." Shigaraki sighed. 

"Your right." He looked to the tree's, after hearing a twig snap. "Hey!" Tokoyami's breath got caught in his throat. 'Shit. I'm done for.' "I can see you Bird-Boy!" Shoji's eyes widened. 'Fumi?' "Flame-head! Burn the boy..." Dabi reliesd his blue flame towards where Tokoyami  hid, but Shoji moved Faster and pulled Tokoyami out of the way.

"FUMI!" Shoji held Tokoyami to his chest, as Tokoyami's brain was full of worry. 'Shoji... and Kaminari are the traitors?!'

 "What do you think your doing?!" Shigaraki glared hard at Shoji.