2: Happy Birthday Tokoyami!

October 30, the day Fumikage Tokoyami dreaded. As he sat in his room, his childhood friend, Mezo Shouji was at the store looking to buy his best friend a gift. Normally Shouji was the only person besides his family Tokoyami would accept a gift from, as long as he was in a good mood. As Shouji walked around the store, his phone buzzed.

All-might_Jr.: Shouji! Where is Tokoyami? Is he with you?

Shouji: No, he should be in his room.

All-might_Jr: We checked and he was gone

Shouji: I'll Text him

Shouji then opened Tokoyami's number and texted him.

Shouji: Toko?

MyPrinceOfDarkness: What do you want Shouji?

Shouji: Are you ok?

MyPrinceOfDarkness: Shouji, you are my best friend. So i will tell you the truth. No i am not. My family called me, calling me all sorts of names, and now everyone is trying to throw me a birthday party when i told them over and over that I didn't want one.

Shouji: That's it... Where are you?

MyPrinceOfDarkness: I'm at the park where we first met.

Shouji: Ok. I'll be there soon

Shouji ran to the checkout and bought Tokoyami's gift. He ran out of the store and got to the park within 20 minutes.

"Toko?!" He ran and saw his best friend on the ground coughing.

"Shouji?" Tokoyami hugged his best friend once he saw him.

"What happened?"

"I fell off the swing and got the wind knocked out of me." Tokoyami still held onto Shouji. Shouji picked Tokoyami up and sat them on a bench. Tokoyami explained to Shouji that his parents found out he was gay and they called him all sorts of names, then how he over heard Kaminari and Sero talking about throwing him a supersize party right after that phone call. Shouji held his best friend's hand as he told him.

"I know this is probably the wrong time to ask but..." Shouji pulled out a small box from his pocket. "But would you accept my gift?" Tokoyami looked at the present in Shouji's Hand then Slowly grabbed it.

"T-thank you Mezo," Tokoyami smiled at his friend.

"Open it," Shouji encouraged. Tokoyami opened the lid and saw a beautiful Blue choker, same shade as Shouji's mask sitting in the box.

"S-Shouji?" Tokoyami stared at it, tears swelling up in his eyes.

"I remember when we were younger that you always though the color of my mask was a pretty shade of blue..." Shouji looked away and blushed. "And I found this and-" Shouji was interrupted by Tokoyami removing his mask and kissing him. Shouji was shocked but then wrapped his arms round Tokoyami's waist, pulling him so he sat on Shouji's lap.

"Thank you so much Shouji!" Tokoyami hugged Shouji. But then he pulled away, realizing what he did moments before. "I am so sorry Shouji!" Tokoyami covered his face. Shouji smiled and removed Tokoyami's hands from his face. "S-shouji?" Shouji then Kissed tokoyami.

"Don't be sorry Fumikage," Shouji kissed the top of Tokoyami's beak.

"W-wait..." Tokoyami stared Shouji in the eyes. "Y-you like me too?" Shouji nodded.

"Yes Fumi." Shouji smiled. "I have for a long time." Tokoyami then kissed Shouji again. They pulled away and shouji put Tokoyami's new choker on him and they took a selfie. As they sat there and watched the sun set, tokoyami spoke up.

"Does that mean you're my boyfriend now?"

"If you want to be Fumi," Tokoyami nodded and hugged Shouji. "Happy Birthday Fumikage Tokoyami" 

*I missed Tokoyami's birthday 😭But i still wanted to do a cute story for it*

*Hope you enjoyed! And thank you all for being supportive of me. i am the worst author ever. i promise i will continue my other stories once i get inspiration for them. please be patient*💖💖💖💖💖💖

For people who do not know what i look like:

Face-Reveal:

I did this on my Thorki Story, But i have changed since then

I did this on my Thorki Story, But i have changed since then. Love you all💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💙💙💙💙💙🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

And ShoujiYami is such a underrated ship