Chapter 1: The real world

Errors P.O.V

I was hanging out in the anti-void, ready to travel to a different multiverse..Undertale. Their barrier has been broken, so that meant I had a chance to leave with them. Before I got trapped down here, I had a human friend, named Andy. He was a really nice guy, and one of my best friends. I opened a portal that lead to Undertale, but the portal took me outside of the underground. I.....was free..... at last.. . The city was beautiful. And your hearing that from me, the destroyer off Alternate Universes. I teleported infront of a random house. It was for sale. I could just buy it since I was rich. ((yEsSs)) here, in The real world, i was gonna start over, a new life...with no more Destruction. I wonder what ink was doing- wait, what the actual fuck!? Why do I care!? Why did he just pop up in my head!? Uuuggghhhh whatever. I'm paying for this house.

Inks P.O.V

I, for some reason, wanted to check up on error. I've been thinking about him lately. I swiped my brush on the ground, and black paint appeared. I jumped in and ended up in the anti-void. I was recently with blue until he said he had to go somewhere. I looked around the blank empty space. "Error?" I said aloud, but no one answer back. "Error?" I said again, in case he didn't hear me. Still...no answer back. "Weird..." I mumbled to myself. I remember error so desperately wanting to get out of her- "ooooh, I know where he is now" I said to myself. I, once again swiped my brush on the ground and jumped in the paint. I was in the underground of undertale. I soon walked out of the underground and seen a beautiful city infront of me. "Woooahhh..." I said in amazement. It was beautiful. I teleported on one of the buildings. I would never find error here.. welp it won't hurt to try! So I jummped from building to building until I finally found him already paying for a house. I carefully jumped down on the tree, watching him from above. I heard him curse a few words before going in the house. The house was pretty big for one person. I jumped down on the ground and landed infront of the door. I decided to play ding dong ditch XD. I knocked on the door and quickly got up in a tree and watched. He opened the door and he looked around. He shrugged and went back in. I went to actually go knock and say hi. I knocked again and he quickly opened the door, looking at me in surprise. "HoW dId yOu fInD mE?" He asked. "I figured you'd come here, since the other day you were desperate to leave" i explained. "Oh Ok, BuT wHy ArE yOu hErE..?" I slightly blushes and I felt like puking. Why was I blushing? I don't exactly know. "U-um just wondering, heh heh! N-no reason.." I trailed off, thinking. I snapped back into reality "do you mind if I come in...?" I asked politely. He stepped aside from the doorway to let me in and gave me a warm smile. "SuRe.."