Chapter 9 -Ink's first heat-

() if you don't like sexual content then please skip this chapter, you have been warned lol ()

Ink's P.O.V

I woke up feeling... weird. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen to get a drink. I started feeling...hot. I took a drink of water to try to get cooled down, but nothing happened. I but the cold ice water bottle on my head, still no effect. I seen my lower region glowing..I think I knew what this was.. I ran to my room and checked my calendar. Yep...heat season for me... I was to scared to ask error to help my problem... So I layed on the floor, feeling weak and helpless trying to ignore this heat..

Errors P. O. V.

I woke up to a sweet scent..it smelled like some sort of cake.. I followed the smell and it led to inks room. I opened the door to see him laying helplessly on the ground. " Error, please go away...I'm sick..." He'd say. I picked him up and I seen a glow coming from his pants. I'd chuckle. " Your in heat~" I'd say teasingly. He blushed alot. I pinned him to the bed and removed his scarf, going down to his neck, teasingly breathing on it. He'd bit his tounge. ((Fuck logic-)) I'd start licking his neck, finding a certain spot. "Ahh~ Error~ " he'd moan. I chuckled and attacked that spot with nipping at it and biting, until marrow came down his neck. " Now everyone will know your mine~ " id say. He blushed more. I'd take off his shirt and start rubbing his ribs, earning a moan from him, oh how those moans were music to my 'ears~'. I'd rub my knee on his now formed ecto pussy. " E-error~~ " he'd moan more. I started to take off my shorts and boxers. As I did so, my now hard ecto dick was sprung out. " Suck it " I commanded. He was hesitant, but came over and and started to lick the tip. " A-agh~ " I groaned on pleasure. He then took the whole thing in his mouth no problem. I was surprised.

No one's P.O.V

After a little bit of ink deepthroating error, error finally pinned ink and took off inks shorts. They were both now nude. Error would line his member at inks entrance. " Are you ready..? This might hurt a bit, well maybe a lot. " Ink would nod and error would shove his whole length in ink. " AAAAAAAA- IT HURTS!! " Ink would cry out.  Error would kiss inks cheek to try to calm him down, while waiting for ink to adjust to his size. After a while ink have error the ok and error started thrusting at a normal speed. "Aahhhhhhhh~ F-faster~~ " ink would moan. Error did as told and thrusted faster. Ink came all over errors member, letting it easier for error to thrust and go faster. Ink would moan at the top of his lungs by this point, having the best moment of his life. Error would soon finally get ready for his climax, and pull out of ink, not wanting to somehow get him pregnant. He'd start to pull out and ink would slam him back in, making errors warm thick seed release inside. " Sorry but I. Want. That. Baby " ink would simply say. Error was surprised, but said no comment while the two snuggled. Error was filled with joy, to start up a family.

((Wow I felt weird writing this, but oh well :>))