Chapter 5

Inks P.O.V

I was chilling out on the couch as I was watching YouTube videos on my phone. I was scrolling through some videos cuz I was getting bored. Then I found one called error x ink...? Hmmm...I wonder what this is. So I tapped on the video.

((After he watches the video XD))

Oh wow...it showed lots of.....uh.... pictures of me and error more than friends. I had a nosebleed on some of the pictures they showed. And apparently me and error had a child.. I don't know the name of it though. I was like a full on rainbow after watching that.. I was blushing so much I thought I was gonna pass out. I set my phone down and I quietly took out a chocolate bar and opened it. I took a bite out of it and thought about error as my face started to heat up again. Why was he constantly on my mind..? Why did I find him so....damn attractive..? I kept asking myself questions. I was so deep in thought I didn't notice that error had already sat right beside me. "I can tell you've been snooping through my room and found my candy stash" he chuckled. Once he said that I snapped out of thought and just nervously laughed. I looked at him and blushed. 'fucking why do you got to be hot...' I thought. Damn you mind...

Errors P.O.V

As I went to go check on ink I noticed he was in thought..and blushing. So I went and sat down beside him. He was still in thought. I noticed he was eating one of my chocolate bars from my stash. I would usually get mad if someone stole my chocolate...but for some reason...I didn't mind him stealing mine... "I can tell you've been snooping through my room and found my candy stash" I chuckled. Once I said that he was snapped out of his thoughts with his blush growing more- if it could. He just nervously chuckled. "If you think I'm mad, I'm not" I said. He sighed. He wasn't very talkative today like he  always was. He wanted to tell me something, I could tell. "So what's on your mind..?" I said, trying to start a conversation. "N-nothing.." he quietly said. It sounded like a whisper. Why was he being so quiet all of a sudden...? "Hey...are you ok..?" I asked in a worried tone. "You've gone...quiet.." I said to him. "Y-yeah..I'm fine..." He said in that quiet tone again. I knew he wasn't but I just shut my mouth and stared at the door, bored as hell. 'maybe we can give each other a nickname..' I thought trying to get him happy again. "Hey..um..you wanna make nicknames for each other?" I said. He kinda smiled and nodded his head. I thought for a while and came up with 3 for now. Inky, squid, and Kiki. They sounded like cute nicknames that would fit him. He finally then, spoke up. "I think I have some you might like" he said. "Oh, ok what are they?" I asked him. " They are glitchy, ruru, aaannnnnnddddd....uhhhhh....I think that's all.." he said. "Ok then my turn, I kinda have more but oh well" I shrugged. "So I got inky, squid, Kiki, shorty, and that's it" he made a pouting face at the last one. "I am not short!!" He said. I laughed at his pouting face and at what he said. Boy was he funny. He wasn't shorty, he was MY shorty.