Chapter 4 (I don't know a title)

Errors P.O.V

I got ready to go out and explore the place a little more. "Ink I'm going out for a bit" I yelled so he could hear me. He suddenly came out of his room and asked "where are you going? Who are you meeting?" I was confused on why he was acting like this. "I'm just going to go and explore the city..? And I'm not meeting anyone." I explained. "Oh..sorry hehe..." He said. I just smiled. "You want anything? I can get you a drink if you'd like" I asked. I guess my voice don't glitch when I'm calm -w- . " Get me a Carmel frappe at Starbucks" he said. I didn't know he liked Starbucks. How did he even know that there was a Starbucks..? I asked him that. "Well it's because there are other AUs that have their barrier broken. So I explored the place there and found Starbucks. I wondered why it was called Starbucks. So I went in and ordered a Carmel frappe. It. Was. AMAZING! So I figured out every city had a Starbucks. And now you hurry up and get me my drink Mister!" Wow. That was a lot. I never seen him so demanding. Heh. I liked it~ "yes ma'am" I mumbled. I quickly ran out and closed the door. I chuckled as I went out. Welp looks like I'm going to Starbucks first.

Inks P.O.V

He asked me how I knew that there was a Starbucks. "Well it's because there are other AUs that have their barrier broken. So I explored the place there and found Starbucks. I wondered why it was called Starbucks. So I went in and ordered a Carmel frappe. It. Was. AMAZING! So I figured out every city had a Starbucks. And now you hurry up and get me my drink Mister!" I explained and told him. I heard him mumble "yes ma'am". I didn't know how to react so I just stood there like an idiot, not doing anything about it. He shut the door and I suddenly felt... lonely again.. but this is the chance to Snoop threw errors stuff. So I quickly went in his room and started searching for anything important. I first looked threw his dresser. Just his boxers and shorts. I blushed a bit. I went to his nightstand and opened a drawer. Just his secret Chocolate stash. I took 3 Chocolate bars for myself. I finally found a book. Maybe this could be his diary? I never figured error would have a diary.. I took it just in case. I snuck into my room and put all of the stuff under my bed. I heard the door open. He's already back..? I walked into the living room and looked at him with confusion. "Your back already..?" I asked. He just nodded his head.  "I actually didn't feel like it for some reason..plus I need to trust the place first.." he said. "To trust the place, your gonna have to study it first." I chuckled. He was stubborn at times. But, I loved that about him. Once you get to know him, he's a big softy.