Chapter 1

Long ago, a deity of absolute power, sent four friends into the universe of Anatara: Charlotte, a witch born smart and nervous at times, Absolon, a god hybrid that is strong, fearless, and protective of his friends, and Apotheon, a demigod mage who tried to always stay optimistic all the time. Ye'saki, a cat demon.  These four friends travel through dimensions to find the core keys that hold the multiverse together. If they don't everything would fall into chaos. Finding the 6 keys would not be an easy task for whoever wields the key would gain the traits of its natural power making them a force to be reckoned with, even for gods it would be challenging by themselves.

While Charlotte transported everyone to the forest Night~Chan, her young bear cub was eating a Nature Valley Bar. William, a young lycin found by Absolon and follows him everywhere, was still wondering what the group was doing. "How much longer 'till we get there," asked Absolon.

"Shut up. We're almost there," said Charlotte.

"How much longer is almost, Ms. Charlotte?" asked William.

"SHUT UP!...Sorry, I didn't mean to yell, I'm just frustrated,'' said Charlotte.

"It's ok," replied Absolon, "Don't worry William we're almost there." Absolon handed William a Zebra Cake.

"I need to go and think. Come on Night-chan." Charlotte walked away with Night-chan. Absolon followed her and saw her sitting down alone.

"What is bothering you?" he asked.

" It's nothing, I-... I just don't feel like you guys care about how I feel," she replied sadly as she cries. Absolon wipes her tears away and holds her close as he tells her "I do care, more than you can imagine, I haven't said it yet but, I feel like your the one I have been looking for in my life." Charlotte blushed while she started to hug him back. Absolon began to look her deep in her eyes and smiled, he then leaned in for a kiss when all of a sudden. "Aww, you two are very cute together!" Night-chan said jokingly interrupting the kiss.

Absolon and Charlotte turn their head towards Night-chan, Charlotte turns red from embarrassment Absolon turns a darker shade of red from anger "Why you little-"

"Yeah, it's pretty sweet of you to do that for her Absolon." said little William cutting off Absolon. Absolon then turns his head towards William slowly and angrily.

"Let's get back to the journey," replied Charlotte rubbing the back of head nervously.

After a few hours, the group has finally arrived at their destination. They look around and see something very strange off in the distance and they headed toward it. As they got closer it began to be more and more clear. They were looking at a conduit, A girl acting as a lightning rod, channeling the power of electricity through her. She was waving her power around like a whip, but it didn't seem as though she was in control of her powers. Absolon stood up and said, "Stay here were going to take a look, c'mon Apotheon." as they both slid down the hillside they saw her eyes were glowing a yellow and her veins were glowing inside her body an orange color while the electricity around her was blue. "I think she is being manipulated, can you use your magic to trace whoever is doing it?" asked Absolon.

"Sure, but I need something to trace from," Apotheon answered.

"Say no more." replied Absolon as he's getting into his track stance, "This should be a piece of cake!" Absolon yells as he rushes towards her with tremendous speed. The conduit uses her magic and the lightning she channeled from earlier to create a whip, and she tried to whip him, screaming "DIE YOU INSOLENT FOOL!" Absolon moved right dodging the whip. The conduit got frustrated and kept trying to whip him but Absolon kept dodging moving left and right. The conduit screams "AAHHH WHY CAN'T I HIT HIM" and out of nowhere, Absolon got close and punched the girl in the face with enough power to knock her out but not to damage her, he picks her up and puts her in a Full Nelson then dragged the young lady to Apotheon. "Hurry up, I can feel the magic draining her life force." Apotheon grabbed her arm and used his magic to find whoever was doing it.