Chapter 5

Charlotte, Apotheon, William, Frosty, Night-chan and Ye'Saki were conflicted, "William I'm confused why are we looking at you when we got a piece of the monsters hair" asked Ye'Saki "I- I dunno I'm... I'm just as lost as you are" replied William. "Look there's a town a few miles away from here, we could ask if anyone has seen the cage. I mean, we saw enough of it to see if someone has seen it before right?" said Apotheon "Ye- Yeah let's go to the town," said Charlotte. 

A few hundred feet on their journey they run into a little conflict. A male wearing a black cloak with white hair leaped out of some trees doing a backflip Lands right in front of the heros, "Who are you?" asked Charlotte "I can ask you the same thing," said the mystery man "ugh we don't have time for this," says Ye'Saki as she rushes towards him throwing a right hook, our mystery man ducks and kicks her in the back while saying "your moves are too predictable" Night-chan and Apotheon rush next, Apotheon goes for a punch and the mystery man jumps up and back to avoid the attack but while he's in the air Night-chan jump offs Apotheons back and goes for a kick but the mystery man moves fast enough to kick Night-chan into Apotheon making them both fly back and the man lands and says "this is probably the funnest game of just dance ever" While William is about to transform Charlotte stops him and says " wait- I don't think he's with the PuppetMaster" and William calms down and everyone starts to get up slowly "who?" Says the mystery man, everyone starts to feel a bit relieved but still skeptical. "Hey why don't you join us on our quest" says Ye'Saki "No thanks I don't work with groups" says the mystery man, but as he says that, a feminine figure appears behind him and jumps on his back with her arms around his shoulder "found you now it's your turn count Sakatel" says the girl with light blue hair "Yeah yeah whatever Azure' says Sakatel. "So you won't join us" says Night-chan "Sorry" Says Sakatel "can you get off my back now" he says with slight irritation "nope" Says Azure with a big smile. 

"Well can you at least help me find our friend" Charlotte says with a look of sadness in her eyes, a sadness that reminded him of a young Azure. "Uh did you try tracking him" said Sakatel "YEAH WE GRAB HAIR OFF THE STUPID MONSTER THAT KIDNAPPED HIM AND WE SAW HIM THEN IT SWITCHED TO WILLIAM" Charlotte yelled while everyone else looked saddens, "well then it looks like you found your monster" says Azure "so are you saying that William kidnapped Absolon" says Charlotte with a pissed of tone, "mhm" Azure said while nodding her head. "THAT'S NOT EVEN POSSIBLE HE WAS THEIR WITH US ARE YOU SAYING THERE'S TWO OF HIM" yells Charlotte, "no not two, one." Sakatel says making everyone look at him crazy "I mean think about it he was there with you all and you grabbed fur from the monster and it showed both of him them so, what if the other one is from the future"

"How could we not have thought of this" Charlotte says disappointed in herself "well I don't blame you things usually gets messed up when you introduce time travel to a book, movie, or a TV show" say Sakatel making people look at him strangely." That still doesn't help us find him tho" says William "well instead of tracking the monster why not track your friend" Azure says. "How would you know all this stuff" ask Ye'Saki "we travel through the multiverse" Azure replies "Well I don't think we have anything to track him with" says Charlotte. "What about hair that was left behind or something" says Sakatel "you two are always cuddling maybe you have some of his hair on you," said Ye'Saki "SHUTTUP" says Charlotte blushing while checking her shoulder finding a few pieces of hair different from hers, she takes the hair and say "Locatum " and she's finds where Absolon is being kept and they can see Future William there with chains on too, "We have him" Charlotte says happily " Thank you, are you sure you can't join us" so said "yeah I'm sure"Sakatel says "we'll be on our way thanks again" Says Charlotte then her and everyone else starts running in the direction of Absolon, while they are running towards Absolon Sakatel looks back at them with curiousity"

MEANWHILE

"Everything is going according to plan pack up everything and move it, leave the prisoners and a few throw away guards, we move tonight" says PuppetMaster