Chapter 3

Morning rolls around and the beaming sun wakes everyone up. The party gets dressed and goes to the breakfast bar for a warm breakfast. Charlotte had pancakes and grits with grape juice. Apotheon and Absolon lost control over the all you can eat breakfast buffet and ate everything that was displayed. Ye'saki had cereal. Night~chan has water and honey. Frosty eats French toast. William grabbed a bowl of cereal and a bottle of pink lemonade.

After a complete breakfast, everyone leaves on a full stomach. Ye'saki walks around looking for her weapon. "Now where did I place my sword?" Frosty waddles right to where the sword is. "Ah! thanks, little Duck." Everyone continues on the journey after a well-rested night. They go to the front desk and pay for their stay. Once they paid, they headed out of town. "I still don't understand why we had to pay to stay in a hotel rather than Apotheon just using his magic to make a fancy camp for us." Ye'saki commented.

"We don't need to draw attention to ourselves" Absolon replied.

"That's dumb" Ye'saki said.

"Not really," said Charlotte.

"Just shut up, if you think it's dumb then you go on ahead and get every mercenary to come after you in the middle of nowhere," Absolon said irritated. "Now if you don't mind I like it better silent than with you two arguing the whole trip."

Apotheon stands in front of everyone and they all walk up to a fork in the road. "Should we split up?" William wondered "No, we should never split up. It's a very bad idea." Absolon said as he checked both paths with his heightened senses when he transformed into a completely pitch black body with white Omni markings on him and his eyes turned purple. "I wanna help." William transformed into his Lycan form and started to mimic Absolon trying to help with which way to go. "There's my chance." Puppet Master waved his hand in the air with his black glove on it. "Do my bidding you insolent fool." Absolon heard in his mind before feeling a painful throbbing on the right side of the back of his neck.

"DAMMIT!" Absolon collapsed on the ground before waking up and standing before everyone still transformed and looking as if he was a soulless fighter and he waved his hand clearing out everything that was within 10 kilometers of him. "Oh shit," William said. "Watch your mouth," replied Night-chan as everyone looked upon the Black and white body as the yellow marking on his neck throbbed glowing and the white markings on him were glowing and his eye. Apotheon walked closer to his now demonic-looking brother. "You alright my dude?"

"I'll make it quick," Absolon replied grabbing Apotheon by the wrist beginning to twist his arm not really breaking it due to their inherited healing factors.

"Ah, that hurts," Apotheon said in pain as he blasted Absolon with a blue beam of light. The puppet-like body is pushed back and sizzles for a second before holding up its hand undamaged by the attack. "Hmph, is that all you've got?" He asked forming a ball of destructive force in his palm. A flash of light comes out of nowhere and Absolon's wrist is caught in it as a being who seems to be 3 times as big as Absolon in muscles and tone and just about the same height. "Is this really my son?" The man asked disappointed.

"DAD?!" Apotheon looked up surprised.

"THAT'S YOUR DAD?!" everyone else shouts.

"Hello again, father." Absolon looks up to his dad.

"Yes, I'm their father. My name is Dalabas, this is how I help my sons learn." Dalabas snaps Absolon's wrist and pushes him back with a palm strike to the chest. "Hmph, you hit harder when we trained."

"That's because I was getting you ready for the real thing." Absolon charged at his father as he finished his sentence throwing a quick right hook. "Weak and slow like always." Dalabas blocks it and strikes Absolon in the middle of the forehead causing him to pass out.

"Sorry for the interruption. This is the only time I will help you on your journey. Don't expect it to be the last time he does this." Dalabas disappears back into a beam of light. "DAMN, that Dalabas is such a nuisance. On the other hand that bought me a little more time to get you ready, isn't that right Irgov?" Puppet Master turns around as his machine is building the big bio monster and it growls and roars. William picks up Absolon dragging him along. "If I were more grown-up he wouldn't be dragging so much," William said easily carrying Absolon yet too short to keep him off the ground.

"Absolon! I got him, William." Charlotte said taking Absolon. "This healing spell I learned should work. Blue Lavender Healing Bubbles!" Charlotte said summoning blue and purple bubbles. The bubbles start to enter his body making his body glow a purple and blue light. "That should do the trick. He should be waking up, I hope..." Charlotte said rubbing her arm nervously.

"If it doesn't work. You should try something else." Night-chan replied moving her eyebrows.

"Night~Chan I feel as if Apotheon has been rubbing off on you," Charlotte replied glaring at Apotheon.

"He doesn't need healing magic he already can heal. His body is just exhausted and is tired from getting hit that hard." William said. Absolon grunted a little and then went quiet for a while. The group started walking down the dirt trail and then William jumped in front of them all and then said confidently. "We should name our group. It'll be cool." William chuckled standing on a small bolder.

"I agree!" said Charlotte smiling.

"Hmm..." Apotheon started to think.

"What about... 'Golden Lotus'?" Everyone stared at him. "No?"

No one replied. "Golden Lotus it is then. Now, all we need is a combined team move." Frosty quacked at Apotheons idea.

"You're right Frosty, we can work on that later." Apotheon said.

"The fact that you can understand that duck amazes me Apotheon" Ye'Saki remarked.

"I know right? Isn't it amazing?" Apotheon replied.

"Quack...:" Frosty quacked.

"Frosty said it's funny how everyone is just going to ignore the fact that Absolon turned on us and then got clapped by our father." Apotheon interpreted.

"Frosty is right about that," said Charlotte smiling. The team continued on their hike on the dirt trail. The group stumbled across some evil creature sent by Puppet Master. The creature looked up with its calm and lazy eyes that had white pupils with red iris'. The creature stood up like the others standing and looks at Absolon and dashes past everyone and it stood there holding Absolon while Apotheon is holding a patch of the monster's hair. Ye'saki and Charlotte looked at the beast turning around slowly shocked. William looked at it and charged at it. "LET HIM GO!" he screamed with a battle cry before transforming and jumping at the beast. It dropped Absolon and raised a hand to William's head as he got close and pushed William back with a shockwave pushing him back into a tree. A deep rough voice came from the monster "I've got him" the creature pulled out a button it had hidden in its hair and pressed it disappearing bringing Absolon with it, leaving everyone shocked, William passed out, and Apotheon curious.