Genius

October 2010
He was in his way to the best university in Boston, he studied hard for entering to the Harvard as a MBA phD student and now the bright future was waiting for him..
He paid for taxi and standing looking at the university building for a few moments and oh his heart filled with joy..
*
«Excuse me!»
He talked to the boy next to him.
«Hello!»
They shaked hands.
«I think you're new here, like me»
«Yes i do»
«So we can be good friends.»
«Sure why not, I'm Bucky Barens.»
«Nice to meet you, Tony Stark.»
«You seems too young for studying phD. how old are you?»
«I'm 25 and what about you?!»
«I'm 27.»
«Oh so you're.»
They couldn't talk more because the class started and the first thing Tony saw two blue magical eyes..
Everyone was surprised to see a young man as their professor, a young guy around 27-28 years old! How he could be a professor?! Impossible!
«Guys, please!»
They stopped talking and listened.
He started to talk «well I'm Rogers.»
Tony was staring at him and still trying to handle how a really young man is their professor..
The whole class was so curious to know about his age, finally one of them asked this about him..
«Excuse me sir, how old are you?!»
He laughed and said «I'm 28 years old just started my study in early age 16»
Bucky looked at Tony and said «seems you're not the only genius one here» and they laughed.
Rogers talked about his rules and things related to class, he seemed a really cool and handsome guy and everyone one liked him specially girls that were obsessed with his perfect body and hair from the first day and of course Tony..