Chapter 2.5

"Going to see the boys again~ Going to see the boys again~" You horribly sang to yourself as you parked your car. You excitedly smiled as you thought of the two boys you had quickly grew fond of. Though you've only known them for a day or so, they seemed to open a door in your heart.

You got out of your car and walked to the small court. The court was to finally allow you to adopt them, you just had to sign a few papers and then boom! They'd be your kids. But, you thought long and hard for this, you were only 20 years old, you had a big life ahead of you - but decided that the kids were a good idea, you had always wanted to be a mother anyways.

Once you entered the small court, you saw the two little boys sitting on wooden chairs, swinging their legs and happily smiling to each other. Once they saw you, they waved with big smiles.

"(Name)! I missed yooouuuu!"

"Me too! I was wondering when we were going to see you!"

"Look at our clothes! We match, it's cool, right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right? Right?"

You chuckled before sitting next to the two boys. You made yourself comfortable before replying, "Yes Hoseok, it's cool that you and Namjoon match. I'm happy to see you two as well, I see that you both also missed me." You smiled uncontrollably at the thought of the two missing you, they really did become attached to you, didn't they?

The Jury who sat in front of you chuckled, the boys had been rambling about you for 10 minutes. She was glad you seemed like a good person.

After signing the documents and getting the boys new luggage and getting home

"Damn! Sis, you look even more beautiful after 2 months of not seeing you!" That voice is the voice you dreaded to hear.