Chapter 1: Yes, I Love You!

CHAPTER ONE: YES, I LOVE YOU!

Here is the story of Eric Mendoza or Ernie 21 years old, a student of IT at Philippine Information Technology University or (P.I.T.U) an average looking guy, a bit shy with a slouchy back a smart kid but he's just an ordinary guy who has just graduated on the said course on his 4th year. Together with his best bud James Gariando 23 year old Fat guy with long hair and beard with thick glasses, he's the best when it comes to computers and his family are super rich. And these dynamical duos is on the top of the class and no one can beat them when they are on the zone, when it comes to making softwares, models, build a computer they are number one. 

And lastly the love interest of Eric, a long black hair girl with tantalizing eyes and beautiful red lips named Nicole Samson 20 y.o. While the three of them are walking down the school corridors each and every one were smiling and applauding them for they are the top of their class.

Each and every one of their classmates are shaking hands with them and taking pictures of each other and with their families all happy and about. Eric approached Nicole while she was talking with one of their classmates. 

"Nicole, can I talk to you for a second?" Eric asked her. Nicole just smiled and nod at him and then she said goodbye to her classmate. "What would you like to talk about Ernie" She asked.

At the corner of the room Eric and Nicole are both alone talking while all of the teachers and students and parents are still busy taking pictures of the graduated sons and daughters, but James were eavesdropping and spying at them listening on what the two are talking about.

"I was just going to ask, what is your plan after this?"

"My mom is taking me abroad and.." before nicole could finished her sentence Eric suddenly hugged her. " I'm begging you for the last time, I am not stopping you if you would go far away but" he faced her and "but could you please tell me if you love me, because I megabytes love you" eric shouted at her. there were a sudden pause, it as if like that all the noise that their classmates and teachers are making suddenly disappeared. And all that Eric can only hear is the sound of his heart beat banging so loudly while he's staring at Nicole's pretty face. And then he saw nicole blinked held his hand, she smiled and replied "YES, I LOVE YOU"

Eric's face turned red and the noise from the room came back to his senses and he hugged Nicole so tight. "I Love you, I Love you so much" he said. Nicole was giggling and they both laughed when they heard and saw James Cheering at them.