Chapter 7: Username

Chapter 7: Username

The court had filed him with an amount full of cases that is punishable by death, and in his last day of his life he prayed deeply inside his cell asking of things and forgiveness for what he have done and asking why has he done it. Why was he called Fred inside the court and he known himself as Eric because he believed that it is his real name. He suddenly remembered before killing both Nicole and James they were calling him Fred and he didn’t listen and asked them who they are calling Fred at that moment. An answer breaks out of nowhere when a sudden shadow of a man is standing over the wall inside his small prison cage. And the shadow guy said.

“I’ve tried to stop you.”

“What? Who are you? What do you mean tried to stop me? Stop me from what?” Eric replied hoping all questions can be answered by that mysterious guy in the shadows.

And the guy from the shadow emerged in the dark, to see that it is also him.

“Wait, You are?!” Confused and shocked Eric said.

“I am you! I am Fred!”

“No! I am Eric Mendoza, How can I be Fred? You are standing there that means you are Fred and I am Eric and this is all just a big mistake.” Eric yelled in a tone that he is hoping that he can still be saved

“Listen, you are Frederick Mendoza and Eric, Eric’s just a name Nicole, James and You created whenever you got yourselves into a mess”

“You see, you’ve always been like this, you are a hot tempered guy, and when you lose control of yourself you completely forgot who you were and what you are” Fred explains

“I don’t understand what are you trying to say?” Eric’s confused of what he is trying to say.

“What I am trying to tell you is that, you’re my bad identity, and I created you whenever I am mad, stressed, and heartbroken.”

“We thought we’ve gotten rid of you, went to psychologist to get rid of you and it did somehow”

“The psychologist thinks that I’ve got this from identity from a game, you see right before we’ve graduated, during our 1st semester James and you and Nicole invented a game, and in this game called Bad Eric? And Eric he is the main character of the game and its contents is to help him gain his identity and try to be good, but I didn’t thought that the game would actually do this to you in real life,.”

“That’s why you did all of this and I did tried to stop you, when you got mad when Nicole ditch you on your date, when you and her always gets into a fight, that was me stopping you but like a game you are Bad Eric”

“I understand, I am sorry for making your life miserable… Sorry for taking over your identity.” Eric asked for forgiveness.  “Forgive me for that I’ve done, I am so sorry for being Bad”

As the police came and put a metal plate over his head. And turned on the electricity and shocked his brains out to death, before he completely died he kept on thinking is that he forgive himself and made rest in peace with last words that he thought of and that is he told himself

“Eric didn’t ruined Fred’s life, but he just logged in to his Username.”

-THE END-