CHAPTER 6: Who is Fred?!

No one would seem to care for him, all in the bar thinks that he is just a loser homeless guy but they didn’t even told him to get lost because Eric despite of his beggarly looks he still have enough money with him to pay what he ordered. Eric’s been hiding in and out of many Bars for months, and James his best bud saw all through his actions when his GPS tracking device went on as soon as Eric arrived on the country. James is just unfortunate on finding him, whenever James goes to one place or another where his tracking device said where Eric would be, as soon as he arrived there Eric cannot be found.  Until one night that James really waited for him to stay on one place, he thought one night that Eric is too drunk to go at another place is there I can find him.

Eric’s face is completely still with no facial expression, his eyes are still focused on James beard while he sees him speaking at him asking something that he can’t seem to understand. His mind are still clouded of what had happened this past few months, recalling every details until there is just one tiny bit of information that triggered him back to his senses.  He quickly regained his memories when he heard it, and he heard quite clearly from James who is sitting in front of him asking him, but mentioned a name that he have heard before, a name that caused him to accidentally fired a gunshot at Nicole.

“Fred?!” James mentioned it clearly Eric’s sense of hearing isn’t clouded with so much noise and it came too quiet that he only hear James voice.

“Who?!” Eric asked.

“I err, what do you mean who?” Confusingly James asked this question while standing up and backing away.

Eric was astounded by James initial reaction when he asked that question, that’s why he repeated it and this time with much more loudly and concerned tone.

“Who? James Who?”

“Why are you asking me like that?” James replied terrified as he completely backed away from Eric and Eric finally stood up from his sitting position and followed James.

“Answer me damn it, Who the fuck is Fred?” Eric shouted.

“What are you talking about? You’re fucking insane man?” James is trying to laugh when he said these while he is still terrified at Eric looking at him. “Oh wait! Oh no!” James suddenly remembered something and he looked Eric straight onto his eyes and then he jumped off scared and tried to run away, Eric quickly grabbed him and they both fell on the floor. While Eric is pulling James towards him James is grabbing all the stuff he could grab to throw or hit Eric at as James shouted “Fuck you! Why did you come back? What have you done?!”

“You know why Nicole has cheated on me and you bloody know who the hell this fucking Fred is!” Eric Yelled as he punched James bearded face, smashed his thick glasses into pieces while he punched him so hard repeatedly. “WHO IS THIS FRED?! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT ASSHOLE! TELL ME WHO IS HE?”

James were barely breathing when he out of his bloody smashed face, twitching body with enough strength that is still in him he tried to reached Eric’s shoulder and when he did James grabbed it and Eric stopped from wreaking havoc of mighty punches on his face and then he muttered “You fool, Fred is you!”  As Eric were about to smash James face with a lamp he grabbed, a house keeping lady barged into the ream and saw what happened and she screamed so loud that all passers-by heard it.

When Eric saw the lady screaming and down on her knees, he looked at James bloody face and stand up and suddenly he can’t move, he thought of running but he can’t move an inch, he wanted to lift his feet up and run as fast as he can to get himself out of there but he was just standing there and he didn’t even know why he couldn’t possibly move. He’s still puzzled with the last words that James said which made him think of why? Why on earth James would tell that to him?. As the house keeping lady’s scream reached all neighbourhoods that they went to see what was the panic all about, and that everyone who sees Eric standing and James on the ground quickly called the Police. And Eric just stands there blankly until the cops arrived to arrest him.