Chapter 4: "I am going to find you and I am going to kill you"

Chapter 4: “I am going to find you and I am going to kill you”

Eric now use another social media account with the same username and tried to track down all Nicole and Eric’s old account conversation and activities. He tries to see if there are new photos of Nicole and his boss together, but then he thought why they would show their pictures in public if his boss is using his accounts and or username? If he did post some of his photos on my account the people would be suspicious and he can’t just get away with it. He also remembered that the possible reason why his boss is using his username is that his boss doesn’t have any social media profile and maybe his hiding it from me so that I can’t tell his wife that he and my girl have an affair.

Until Eric saw an updated profile picture from Nicole, It is a selfie but there is a guy hugging her and all Eric could see is that guy’s back hair and he immediately tried to remember what does his boss hair looked like, but it didn’t matter to him all he could see is that Nicole is having a good time with that guy.

She looked so happy on that photo; by the looks of it she even captioned it “THE BEST BOY FRIEND I HAVE” that totally breaks Eric’s heart.

Eric got so depressed that he did not go to work, he stayed home playing an online game on a different account with the same username but when he gets pissed at the game he proceeds at a Bar and have a good time even paid for some hookers, he thought his girl already cheated on him might as well do what she does. But that didn’t cleared his head, he wanted to make sure why did she do this to him that is why every time he would see his girl Nicole online he would contact her giving her Private Messages with an account that he now uses but with the same Username and the message says “Why?! What did I ever do to you? I love you with all my heart! How could you do this to me? Whoever that guy is I am going to find you and I am going to kill you.”