Dark Virus's Quote #15

Quote: "Full of misery is better than having space for more."

Definition: The burden of sorrow weighs heavily, yet it seems preferable to leaving room for further anguish. The weight of despair crushes the spirit, but leaves no room for additional pain to seep in. Better to be consumed by misery than to have space for even more suffering.

Memoir: As I felt the familiar weight of sorrow settle in my chest, I couldn't help but wonder if this was all there was to life. The constant ache and suffocating feeling made me want to scream.  I knew deep down that letting go would only lead to emptiness, an even scarier prospect than enduring this pain . For me, the turmoil and heartache were better than facing the unknown void of being numb and emotionless.

Fable: The weight of sorrow crushed down on her, suffocating and all-encompassing. It felt like a burden too heavy to bear, yet she clung onto it with desperation, afraid that if she let go, there would only be emptiness left behind. The tears ran freely down her cheeks, each drop a reminder of the pain she couldn't escape. She had reached her limit, but even in this state, she couldn't imagine feeling anything else. For her, being filled with misery was better than facing the terrifying void of having no emotions at all.