Chapter 10:Secrets?!

Previously...

After School...

-------------------------

As I continued my way down the sidewalk,I herd I high pitched yell.My name was being called from the other end of the sidewalk.

But who is it? I thought. The person ran bullet fast. Their face came into view.

No... but how? I thought as the person's face came into view.

-------------

"SKYLER!!!!!!"yelled Minna who was just a block away from bumping into me.

She got closer,and closer, Minna closed her eyes to feel the impact, but never felt it.

I flew up with my wings and grabbed Minna by the shoulders, still doing the running motion.

"Minna? What's up?" I said to make her open her eyes.

"Huh?! Oh hi there Sky!!" She greeted me and stopped her running motion.

I placed her down and I just looked at her with a confused look on my face.She just stared at me with that bright stitched mouth.I somehow wandered my eyes to a purple and white bow.

That wasn't there earlier today,was it?? My mind wondered.

"What you lookin' at Sky?!" Said Minna.

She knocked me back to consciousness.Her loud voice was very sudden and I still hadn't gotten used to that.But it took me a while to comprehend what she said.I tilted my head to the left.But after a while I tried to answer her question.But I ask myself the same question.

What am I looking at?

The wind started to pick up,and I tried my best not to shiver.

My first attempt to answer her question,sounded like a soft whisper.I managed to try again but some shivers here and there.

"Um wh-where'd you ge-get that bow?"I asked her.

"It's kinda a secret bu-but it's getting very and I mean very cold out here..." answered back Minna.I saw her body trembling more than mine.

"How are yo-ou not cold??" Said Minna shivering.

"Where I used to live,this was warm."I said.

She looked at me surprised and just looked at me with more confusion.

"You want to go to my place? Then I ca-an tell you abb-bout where I go-t this bow."

Offered Minna as the wind continued its hard blows.

I nodded and soon we were on our way.

----* /Time Skip /------

  We walked to a brightly painted room with posters and anime.

The walls were a light lavender purple with a fuzzy blue carpet. A closet with a mirror on the opposite side of a bed with all sorts of fluffy bed sheets that surprisingly hasn't been undone.

A desk with all sorts of colors and art stuff scattered across it. A dresser was on the front side of the bed with a round mirror.

/Quick a:n/ "stuff" had nothing else to call it. :3

Wow all this room is the opposite of mine!! And surprisingly all is in purple...

"Come Sky, sit on the bed." Said Minna as she patted the spot next to her.