Chapter 5:The Explanation

My heart was pumping loudly that I could hear it in my ears,but I was trembling in fear that I had gotten busted.The first thing that came to mind was...who the heck said that?!! ,but my question was answered in front of me,and I almost fainted when I saw who it was...

It was the doctor from the hospital!!But how? I thought.

My thoughts were interrupted by mom who had nervously spoken...

"Honey,please sit down,we need to talk...about..what happened to you at school..." said my mom is a sputtering way.

I quickly took a seat at the table but I was trembling in my own seat.

My mom had been explaining what had happened to me after I had blacked out.She also explained that once they took me to hospital,that after they left, one of the nurses came to check on me.

-------*Flashback*-------

Skyler's pov.

I was half way to the hospital bed when i heard footsteps coming from outside the door.

Next thing I know,I heard the doorknob twisting and then...everything went black

Third person pov.

As Skyler fell to the ground for the second time,a nurse was sent to check on Skyler.

The nurse was sent to check on  Skyler because she was a special patient and was to be treated with care so she quickly ran with loud steps...

As she twisted the door knob she quickly the door open to see if Skyler would react to that,but instead a loud scream escaped her lips.

She quickly informed* or called* the parents of Skyler who were shocked to hear the news.When they came to the hospital,the doctor expected her wings to still be on her back.He was surprised to find that Skyler had no more wings on her back, so the doctor concluded that it was best for Skyler to stay home.

-------*End of Flashback*-----

Although Skyler had already known that she was in the hospital she acted and pretended to be dumb to fool her parents from knowing that she had woken up.

"Skyler,honey,me and the doctor need to talk about some things,so I think it's best if you go off to bed."said my mother after explaining.

"Ok mom I'll be in my room,"I answered.

I hurried up the stairs until I I was out of sight.

"Ok Mrs. Alentimer,about Skyler,I can conclude that Skyler can,"the doctor paused to take a deep breath,"can...choose to show her wings."

Oh Skyler,you haven't learned your lesson,have you...you just like to listen to other people's conversations,right?

said a voice in my head.

Ok I had enough of this,this day has got to me.I thought as I headed up the stairs and to my bedroom.

As I entered my room,I ran as fast as I could to bellyflop onto the soft coffin.Instead of falling asleep,I sat there thinking,and trying to think about how will it be like to go back to school.

I thought of Minna,Darren,and how will people will react to me being back.

Well I can't tell the future,so I will just have to wait...

I said as I drifted off to black dreamless sleep...

To be continued...

/A:N/ so so so so sorry for no update but I will try to update a new chapter every Friday :) I promise and sorry because it was pretty short but I did my best but see you next week mkay bye NekoChan78 ^>°·°<^