Chapter 3:Hidden Power

"Huh?What do you mean wings?"I answered.

When I had a chance to answer back,I felt a wave of dizzyness hit me and I fell to the floor.

Everything was a blur but I could hear Darren calling Minna.I could hear the panic in her voice.I could hardly even move and breath,none other than see.But out of all the blur, I could see Darren's face getting close to mine.As he got closer,I saw him heading to my ear to tell me something.

"Don't worry Sky I'll get help,I promise you that you'll be fine,"said Darren whispering in my ear.

"o-ok D-Darren..."I replied weakly.

After I replied to Darren,I could hear Darren calling for help and I felt myself getting picked up by him and right behind him was Minna.

I couldn't tell what happened after because I was unconscious.I could feel myself getting picked up and being rushed to many places but I couldn't hear Minna or Darren.

A little while later,I woke up to find myself in the hospital.The door had just closed as if someone came out.

I got off the hospital bed because I heard voices.Familiar voices.It sounded like my parents,but also a third person.Probably the doctor.Their voices were hard to understand but I could hear them ok.

"Your daughter is doing fine,this sometimes happens to vampires,but it rarely happens,"he paused and I could hear some scribbling"It appears that she grew wings in her human form but once she wakes up again they'll be gone."

Wait what!!!???I have wings?? I said to myself and at the same time I looked to find a pair of black bat wings.

"Are you sure that she won't find out?Will they grow back?Will they get bigger?Are you sure they won't grow back?"questioned a lady that seemed to be my mom.

"Oh, it seems that in your daughter's case,they will be there every time she's in her human form."added the doctor.

"What??!! but how are we going to..."yelled my mom.

"It's ok honey,she'll find out on her own."said a calm deep voice that must have been my dad's.

"Well make sure she knows nothing about this conversation."

I gulped and realized that I heard a whole conversation that I wasn't supposed to...

I now know too much without my parents knowing...

/A:N/Thank you all for your support and special thx to sinister library sorry if it was a short chapter but it's hard to come up with new material but I got it any ways I guess,mkay bye!!

NekoChan78 ^>°·°<^