Chapter 2:Saving Darren

*Lunch*-------

The rest of the periods were just a blurr but I kept thinking about what happened with me and Darren in first period...

After I had gotten my lunch and plopped myself on the table Minna was sitting,Darren had gotten punched by another werewolf who looked tougher than him.

At first, I thought that they were joking around,but when everyone else started watching them and was about to start yelling fight,I knew he needed help.

"What ya' going to do Darren!!Try to punch me, 'cause you know your too chicken!Hahaha!"teased the werewolf that punched Darren.

"I'm not looking for any trouble, and you know that Alex...besides your the one who started it!!"replied Darren.

*wow Darren must have some nerve to tell him that!*

"WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK!!!"yelled out the werewolf.

In that case I saw that Darren was going to get beaten up bad, so I stepped in.

"Hey you don't have the right to hurt him just because he's smaller than you,what it he picked on you if he was bigger than you!!,"I then paused and waited for the werewolf reaction.

In that silence,the werewolf Alex looked half mad and half scared.When I saw that he was scared of me,I took advantage of it by showing my fangs and hissing.

"Uh is this your girlfriend Darren, 'cause she seems to be the only one who cares about you!! Hahaha!"teased Alex.

"I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!"I yelled with great force.

I suddenly felt so much rage and anger and felt my hot blood running all over my body,and suddenly feel my fangs getting bigger,sharper and something that was coming from my back.

I felt so much stronger and I was more powerful and I also was taller...

I then let out a roar,but it wasn't a normal roar like all vampires do,it was louder and more inhuman and I felt different,it was so scary. *btw only the people who were watching cared,unlike the people who weren't watching*

"D...d...don't....hur..hurt..mm.mm..mme"quivered Alex.

When I felt like I was back to normal,I came to check on Darren,who was still surprised after all the drama.

"Are you alright Darren,I'm so sorry if I scared you."I said making sure that Darren was ok.

"I'm fine but what's up with those wings?"answered Darren.

And that is how my life changed forever... /A:N/ make sure to comment vote and share this story,mkay bye -NekoChan78 ^>°·°<^