Chapter 9:The White Rose...

/A:N/ Ok thx soo much for  500+ reads!!!!! So this chapter is dedicated to PepsterWP!!!!!! Ok enjoy the story!!! :) Sorry that it's late but thx for waiting!!

A month later...

After School...

I walked out to the hall after the bell had rung, the feeling of so many people there at the same time, made me have that one feeling that I couldn't breath.I slowed my pace down and took my time for that feeling to go away.The feeling went away once my locker was in sight.I slowly approached my locker and put in the combination, and I grabbed some textbooks.I hoped to study for the test the following day.By the time I walked down the hall to the glass doors to exit,15 minutes had passed by.By now,there were hardly any people there.

"Don't worry Sky you have all the time in the world!!'' I said to myself as I made my way to the exit.

It's been a month since we'd met Bob,and who to know that Minna became a closer friend to Bob than all of us!! We all got each other's number and, well I bet that if I look on Minna's phone, I would have tons of text messages from Bob than from any of us. I know Bob is cool and all,but I just have awkward moments with him, I can say he's too... random, in a way.

I could always hear the two a few lockers away from me and even though I was at the end of the hall, I could hear Bob fangirl over something Minna said. I could tell that it was about some kind of anime called Black Butler.But I ignored them,and let them do their thing.I swore that I herd them call my name,but I didn't dare look back.

As I exit the glass doors, I was surprised to see Darren there,turned with his back facing me.I was quite confused about him there and he should've been long home by now.

Ahh that's so cute!! He waited for you, he might like you! But go ahead,call his name...How long do you think he waited for you?! said that little annoying voice in my head.

"Darren?..." I asked

He jolted to face me, and his face was blushing.He held one hand behind his back and put the other hand,rubbing the back of his head,as he approached me.

"Y...y..yeah?" He sputtered and his face glowed a brighter red.

"You want to walk together, now that you're here?" I asked nervously.

He nodded his head as we walked down the sidewalk.

Me and Darren are friends and I hoped to keep it that way.It made it kinda awkward when Darren would just not answer me and just nodded his head or shook it.

I couldn't help but admire the seasons change,the leaves turn to a crisp,the the cool autumn breeze coming from time to time.The scenery reminded me of the stories my mom used to tell me, about how the human word was different and she could hear the birds chirp,she stopped telling me them when she saw me mature, and also to keep those ideas out of my head...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I found Darren pin me down to a tree.My mind was stunned and indeed,he was pretty strong for only using one hand.He came close and I could smell blood, it was like it was very close,but my mind denied that it came from him.

Darren slowly began to reveal what was in his had, and the suspense was killing me.I stayed there, leaning against a tree,in a position that was looking to be a kissing position.

When I saw what was in Darren's hand, I gasped at what he held in front of me. It was a white rose... but the rose wasn't the only thing that surprised me, his left hand held deep cuts and dripping blood.The rose itself held no thorns or blood stains,it was the purest of all whites. I stood there amazed at the flower and and was admiring its beauty.

"Take it... it's as beautiful as you" said Darren.

I felt tears starting to fall against my pale skin.I hugged Darren with no response and took the rose. He hugged back and I felt mounts of happiness fill me.In that moment, I knew I had feelings for him.and didn't try to deny it.I felt warm and fuzzy on the inside and felt complete trust in him.

"That was beautiful, thank you Darren" I said when we released from the hug.I still felt some tears coming down.

Darren gave me a smile and whipped the tears off my face.I blushed as he started to say something.

"Don't worry, I have a bigger surprise later..." he said.

He kissed me on the cheek before waving good bye, turning the corner and became a werewolf.

I stood there stunned and rubbed the cheek he kissed me on.I smiled and then continued my was back home.

As I continued my way down the sidewalk,I.herd I high pitched yell.My name was being called from the other end of the sidewalk.

But who is it? I thought. The person ran bullet fast. Their face came into view.

No... but how? I thought as the person's face came into view.

To be continued...

/A:N/  Hi!! Again sorry for the late chapter,and I mean really late. But thx for being patient. I will upload a new chapter tomorrow and next week but then It'll be every other week like always! :) I try to update a chapter every other Friday so you can spend a good Friday reading a book and thx again for 500+read!!! Um ok I'm doing something new called Question of the Day!! Ok and today's question is

*stands for question of the day!* ↓

Qotd! :Who do you think was yelling Skyler's name and running at her? *it's the same person yelling her name and running!*

Mkay bye!! -NekoChan78 ^>°·°<^