Content

It's been about a month since the Volturi came and we were able to convince them to leave and surprisingly things have been.... perfect. With all of the drama out of the way I was finally able to apply to an actual college and have been studying for my dream career, along with the help of Carlisle and the others. Not only that but Seth is about to graduate and is already got duel enrollment taking a few college classes with me. It's been strange though feeling so normal considering our circumstance. I mean after everything that we've been through the last three or so years. Anyway as I was saying I moved in with the Cullens and go to Dads often to see him considering he believes I'm living on campus but I'm not. I also go down to LaPush a lot to see the pack who are over everything that's happened and have honesty been rather excepting of the Cullens, not all vampires just them. I sigh closing my school book once I finished my notes and push my rolling chair out to face the large wall window in my room. I smile looking to the calm forest and the hear a knock on the door and smile wider. I listen at his footsteps and his heartbeat as he reaches my door and hear a small knock. "Come In." I say and the shortly afterward I feel his warms hands around my shoulder hugging me close. "How's the studying going?" He asks putting resting head on mine "Fine just tired. I'm ready to graduate already." I say with a chuckle. Seth laughs to and says "You do know you have literally forever to go to college right?" I laugh "True but I want to make my Dad and the others happy while I still can. They won't be here forever, to them this is my only life." I say sadly. He frowns and then says "How about we lay down and watch a movie, get things off your mind." I smile and say "Yes please." He laughs and we kiss sweetly before getting up and getting into my bed. He reaches over grabbing my computer and putting it in front of us "Pick you poison." He says making me laugh "Ok how about y/f/m." He nods clicking it and we watch the movie close in each other's embrace listening to each other's soft heartbeat until I got sleepy and closed my eyes feeling content.

-ok guys this was just a start but I would love it if you left request on what I could write about for not only Seth and Y/n but also the other twilight character with them. Please leave some and enjoy!!!!