Cliffs

Calming. That's what I thought as I stood at the edge of a cliff in LaPush we'll scratch that I did think it was calm, not anymore. Next thing I know I'm thrown off the edge and I hear the whooping laughs of the pack before I hit the water.

30 minutes earlier

I close my eyes feeling the cool breeze hit my skin as I head over the Sam and Emily's. They were having a lunch and I decided to come over since it's been a while and of course Seth will be there and the others have been begging to see me to. I walk down the path taking my time as I admire the forest around me and I then stop seeing a familiar cliff. I take out my headphone and walk over to it and smile lightly remembering something that's seems like forever ago. Woah, this is beautiful," I said to myself quietly. I almost fell off when I suddenly heard a voice say," Yea it is, at least until you fall off." I turn quickly to see three boys with tan skin and dark brown hair. They had no shirts on and I mean it's not warm weather in Forks but I than looked to there faces two looked a year or two older than me while the other looked maybe twenty. The older one spoke up and said," Sorry Jared here didn't mean to scare you it's just that it's dangerous here by yourself and not such a good idea to be that close to the edge." " Oh well thanks for letting me know," I told them while looking at the water. " Are you from around here we've  never seen you on the reservation," he asked me. " Yea I uh live with my Dad again, Charlie Swan." " Wait your one of Chief Swans kids," he asked. " Yea my name is Y/n, nice to meet you." I suddenly looked the oldest in the eyes as I introduced myself he looked startled and confused, so I looked at the other two and they did they same, oddly after that I felt connected to them somehow. " Uh you three okay," I chuckled.
" S-sorry I'm Sam it's nice to meet you," the eldest said. "I'm Paul," the second one said. "Jared, hey you  should come by we're having a bbq it's not far from here," the last told me. " I would love to but I kinda just met you guys and my Dad wants me home before dark," I told them with a laugh. " Okay at least you know stranger danger, but seriously  Y/n it would be fun and we're not the bad guys we saved you from falling off a cliff," Paul told me with in a teasing tone.
" I was not gonna fall, but maybe I'll come by if my Dad lets me." " I should get going but it was nice to meet you three," I told them. " Yea see you around Y/n , and do think about it," Sam said.

I chuckle and then walk closer to the edge looking out from it until I hear a snap from the woods a good distance and the scents of the pack reach my nostril and I say to myself "They couldn't wait huh." I then turn seeing several of the large wolves I've come to love and care about. I looked at them and said "I was coming you know." I then walk closer and see Seth who is wagging his tail and laugh going over to him and petting his fur saying "Hey Seth." He makes a wolf like noise in response. I then look to the others and say "Well what are you waiting for? I can't exactly y'all to you all like this." They all let out either dog like laughs or playful howls. After a moment they all came out saying "Y/n!" I laugh as I hugged each of them. "Sorry I haven't seen you all sooner, life's just been falling into place ya know." "We understand." Sam responds "That's doesn't mean we didn't miss you though." Brady's smaller voice compared to the others spoke. He's the youngest now along with a few others that shifted when we had the witness come to town. "Well I missed you all to." I say. Next thing I know Paul and Jared are giving each other a look I know all to well and everything went in slow motion thanks to my vampire abilities and I chuckle as they, to me ran slowly my way and I move over shoving them off the cliff. Time went back to normal and I heard them splash as the others laugh. "You really thought you could pull that on me, I expect better." I shout with a laugh to them. They playfully glare at me and then laugh from below "Yeah, we didn't think we could unless we had some distraction." At that I raise an eyebrow and next thing you know I'm being lifted and then thrown off the cliff. I hit the water and come up hearing the packs laughter and I say "Your all dead!" They just laugh harder and I smirk making them look confused before raising my hand and once they saw the red mist there face went straight. I then fling my hand to the side and they are all knocked off the cliff and hit the water. They come up and say "You cheater!" "That's not fair." And other remarks like that only making me laugh more. Then I feel someone under me and i look down giggling as I'm in Seth's shoulders. He laughs and then we all just swim and hang out having fun.

After a while we all got out the water and headed to Sams for lunch. We walk in through the back door laughing about all the fun we had. "Y/n, oh it's so good to see you!" I hear and smiling seeing Emily and go to hug her. "It's good to see you to Em." "N/n!" A smaller voice calls and I smile saying "Where my girl?" And Renesmee ran into my arms and I hugged her. She's here with Jacob I'm guessing. Ever since the Volturi the pack and the Cullens have been at peace with each other much to my relief. "Hey Jake." I say hugging him "Hey Y/n." I see him basically everyday which I don't complain about he's family and of course he alt was wants to be around Ness. "Okay everyone let's eat." Emily calls as we go outsider and sit at the table talking about any and everything just like we always would.

-Let me know if you all have any requests it's basically and once shot series that can be about whatever and whenever it's up to you all. Leave thoughts and requests!!!