Chapter 7: Nightmare and Dream Have a "Small Chat"

Nightmare Pov.

I had decided i have had enough of being around a talkive Blueberry and Dust so I went to my bedroom only to see Dream sitting on my bed staring at a framed photo. I frowned and knelt down in front of Dream. "You okay baby bro?" I asked gently taking the frame from him as I saw he was shaking a bit. "D...do you really hate me that much...? Do you want me to leave...?" Dream asked as tears rolled down his cheeks. I gently rubbed my thumb over his eyes to wipe the tears away before standing up to lay on the bed with Dream. Dream immediately snuggled up into my chest and clinged to me. I gave him a gentle smile has I rubbed his back. I knew that I could never hate Dream. Even if he was talkive and over annoying positive, I just could not hate the small skeleton in my arms.

Dream was cuddling into my chest as I kept rubbing his back. "Dream I could never hate you. I'm so sorry for what I have done to you. I wish I was a better brother to you." I said softly as I rubbed his cheek as I tilted his chin up to look at me. He still look a tad upset but nodded into my shoulder. I chuckled softly and kissed his skull gently. He soon fell asleep in my arms and so did I. I have never fallen asleep this fast but I was happy that I did.

Dust Pov.

I was quietly chatting with Blue and smiled as Blue started telling me stories about things in the past. I chuckled as Blue nuzzled up to me when Horror and Lust came in smiling and chuckling to each other. They seemed to finally noticed us and came over sitting on the floor then started talking with us. "Hey Dust, when are you gonna confess to the Blueberry~?" Lust asked grinning as I blushed a light purple. I glanced down at Blue who was now asleep leaning into my chest. "Who knows...but if you tell him before I can I freaking swear I will kill you Lust...please let me take my time because I don't want to ruin my friendship with him.." I said rubbing Blue. Cheek. Horror chuckled as waved us off. I knew Horror wouldn't let anyone force me to tell Blue at a rush. On the other hand we ALL knew something was off when saw Killer coming in the room with a slight limp and a smirking Cross. We all knew right there and then that Killer was fucking submissive as fuck and would be the one to be pregnant.

Killer Pov.

I glared harshly at Dust, Horror, and Lust with a look that said "if you tell a fucking soul I will kill you in your sleep". I growled when Lust made a motion that said he would maybe tell Error and Nightmare but then calmed down when Cross hugged me from behind. I was pretty much a blushing mess when Cross whispered something into my ear. "CROSSY THAT ISN'T FAIR!" I yelled as I tried to chase after when he ran from the room, leaving our laughing smiling friends behind. I knew that everyone was a prick. I just knew it.

No one pov.

While Killer was chasing Cross around the house, Nightmare had woken to see Dream sitting by his desk staring out the window with a depressed look. He just looked defeated and tired.

"Dream come back to bed. You know you need your sleep." Nightmare said with a smile standing up behind Dream. Dream just gave a tired whine and followed Nightmare back over to the bed cuddling him. He felt a bit better now knowing that Nightmare actually did care about him.

----------------------------------------Yasss a new chapter is UPPPPPPP also I'm like so happy right now cause my book has 6 votes on ot!? Like how can you guys love my book!????

55 reads, 6 votes, and 7 chapters that are fully up (one of the parts is an update.)

Thank you so much for loving my book!!!