Chapter 1: The Beginning

There were two brothers..The Guardian of The Hopes and Dreams and The Guardian of Fears and Nightmares...The brothers were also close to each other. Even if they were twins the guardian of fears and nightmare decided to be the "older brother". What the both didn't know that their world would come crashing down in front of them.

The twins always did everything together. They helped their village grow, they did their duties by guardian their home...their tree...their everything. But ssdly not everyone could be happy. Nightmare being oldest had to deal with a lot things he honestly wish he didn't want. Someone wanted to be happy? Sorry I can't help try the younger brother Dream. He can help you be happy. Want to blame someone for the death of someone who wasn't at fault. Oh go ahead blame the older one. For five painful years Nightmare was tortured by the people in his village. His village...the place he PROTECTED was turning their back on him like always while Dream was safe and happy. He was starting to envy his own brother...he wanted to make people suffer like he had.

So one day while Dream was trying to stop people from harassing Nightmare, he decided it was time to act on his plan...only...his plan backed fired. He became something everyone feared...even his own brother feared him. Nightmare now fueled by his hate had killed everyone BUT his brother who was now holding the last golden apple. Dream knowing he had to try and stop Nightmare ate the last golden apple and fought Nightmare. The two fought greatly....but sadly someone had to be hurt badly for the other to escape and do what they wanted to do.

but sadly someone had to be hurt badly for the other to escape and do what they wanted to do

(I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE CREDIT GOES TO THE OWNER)

Nightmare had turned his brother to stone. He stared at his now stoned brother and began laughing at the other. Loving the scared, betrayed expression that was now stoned. Dream would be stuck like this for next thousand years. He would be unable to stop Nightmare for all that time...and Nightmare was HAPPY to watch it happen.

---------------------------------------
So this is my new book! I am happy to say I have decided to write again! My last book was pretty much a disappointment as it never went anywhere. BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL MAKE SURE THIS BOOK GOES SOMEWHERE!

From a_nightmare_freak