Chapter 6: Dream Going To Nightmare's Castle (LEMON IN THIS!!)

Dream Pov.

I sighed as I looked out my window. I knew I had to face my brother again. But I knew that I couldn't just leave my friends. I groaned in anger at my problem. I decided the best idea to take my anger out was punching my window which caused Ink and Blue to rush in to see what had happened. They both just stare at me. "I'm leaving tonight to go to my brother's castle. And that's final. Nothing is going to stop me." I stated and looked at my friends. Their faces were written in fear, anger, confusion, and other emotions I could tell at the exact moment. "DREAM IT'S DANGEROUS! I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS!!!" Ink screamed as he looked at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Ink I'm not stupid. I need to see my brother again. It's important to me that I see him again. Also I seen the way you looked at Error. Come with me if your so worried.~" I said with a smirk. I got up to pack a few clothes and walked off, clearly showing I was leaving now.

No one pov.

Ink finally giving up decided to follow Dream. It was true...he did have a think for Error and he wanted to see him again. So what's the harm? Blue having nothing better to do followed his friends to the scary castle owned by Nightmare. When they arrived at the castle they were greeted by a clearly pissed of Error and Nightmare. Nightmare glared harshly at his little brother. How DARE Dream show up at Nightmare's castle. But honestly was this really a bad thing to see Dream again? He groaned as he let Dream and his friends in.

After what seen like forever Nightmare finally allowed his brother and his friends do whatever they wanted. Blue running off with Dust and Killer to chat away while Ink and Error walked off towards Error's room to do God's knows what. Leaving Nightmare alone with Dream.

[So here we go!  Lemon xD if you wish to skip this part you can! Just look for where the lemon ends.]

🍋🍋

Error's Pov.

I decided now was the best chance Ink and I could have to spend some alone time together. Sadly for us, we were never really allowed alone time in past due to Nightmare always being on our asses. This made everything so much better now. I could be with my boyfriend. I could FINALLY ram his ass without being worried about shit. The best thing about this castle was that our rooms were so far apart so we can all gladly have "fun" without worry. When we finally got to my room I harshly slammed Ink into the back on my door pulling him into a heated kiss. The kissed lasted a good few minutes till I pulled back to see Ink with a flustered shocked look. I grinned as I started to pull Ink's scarf off to nip and lick at his neck. He gave a squeak of a surprise at first before relaxing into my arms and moaning softly. I kept licking and sucking trying to find his sweet spot, when I finally found it his means became louder. "E-error!~~ This isn't fair...~ Nghhh please Ruru..I need it badly..." Ink managed to gasp out as I continued attacking his neck with kisses. I smiled at Ink as I carried him to my bed. I placed him onto the bed and kissed him again before stripping us both.

No one pov.

Ink was clearly flustered as he stared at the black boned skeleton top of him. Error however was smirking softly at the skeleton below him. He then started kissing all over Ink's body trying to make him relax and trust him. Honestly Ink knew that Error wouldn't force him to have sex if he wasn't ready but fucking god did he need it more than ever now. Ink had summoned the female body parts that would hopefully please the love of his life. Error chuckled softly at the body below him.

Error started to cautiously run Ink's leg as to ask permission to do anything else, when Error got the nod he needed he started to finger Ink. This caused Ink the mewl in surprise before moaning softly gripping the bedsheets below him. After a few minutes of Error teasing him with his finger he pulled them out to get a whine from the smol. This caused Error to smile and chuckle softly. "Shhh it's okay Kiki~ I'm about to give you what you clearly want~" Error said as he summoned his rock hard blue member.

Error slowly pushed himself into Ink, clearly not wanting to hurt the smol skelly below him. Ink on the other hand screamed and whine at the new object in his vagina. He bucked his hips a bit after a few minutes to tell Error he was ready for the sin he was about to commit.

Error getting the hint started to gently rock his hips forward into Ink, he continued at a slow pace for a bit before he was startled by Ink command. "G-go faster y-you fucking g-glitchy bastard!" Ink mewled out as he moaned again. Error not wanting to upset the smol decided to ram into Ink without any mercy and about a few minutes they both were at theirs limits. "S-shit Inky I'm close...I'm really close baby..." Error grunted out as he kept the fast pace, without any warning from Ink he felt his walls tightening up on him. "RURU I'M CUMMING~~~!"Ink screamed as he cum. Error groaning a bit came just after Ink.
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋end of lemon🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

They both laid there panting like dogs as they both started to come down from their highs. They both knew that no one could have possibly heard them but there was always that one person who did. Poor Dream had heard everything and was now super confused and a blushing mess. Dream ran off to Nightmare's room to hide while Error and Ink had their cuddle time.

----------------------------------------
End of chapter 6! I really hope you enjoyed this um shitty chapter xD this was the first time I actually WROTE a lemon. I had to ask my girlfriend how to get my reads cause I was a bit jelly about her book getting more reads then me but of course it was a errorxink lemon book lol. Go check out Poptartcatkk to see their book. XD forgive me and don't hate me for writing a lemon I know I suck lmao.