Chap 4: Kiss on the lips

*Pacifica POV*

What. The. Burritos.

Who was this guy and what did he think he was doing threatening to sue me if I didn't kiss him. I felt my face boil with embarrassment.

"No." I responded.

"That's a surprise. Most girls would kill to be able to kiss me. I guess you're a bit different." He smirked (seriously. What is this guy's deal with smirking.), "why don't you?"

Is this guy serious? We had literally just met, and he wants me to kiss him? What a weird person. I thought to myself.

"I'm not that weird you know." He said. How did he know what I was thinking?  

"I'm a magician. I can read minds when I want."

"More like a MANIAC!!" People were now looking at us. I didn't know what to think.

"Come on. Just one small kiss. That's all"

He lifted up my chin so that our faces were only millimetres apart. I felt my face burning hotter than an oven. People were now videoing us, waiting patiently for something to happen. Without a warning, Dipper kissed me. 

It was soft, and didn't go for very long. People were cheering and I was now burning from embarrassment. When we broke apart. He smirked at me and said "Now that wasn't so bad was it?"

"I-I w-what?" I stood there, dumbfounded. That was my first kiss. Ever. He walked away, and I snapped back into reality. The envelope in my hand was now wrinkled and sweaty. I walked to the counter and posted the letter. 

After leaving the place, I walked around the forest, hoping to comprehend what had just happened. I sat down next to a tree, and leaned against it. "Ow!" I exclaimed. Trees weren't meant to be metal, were they? I looked up. There was a small handle that I slowly opened. Inside was... a radio? I fiddled with the switches for a while. There was nothing. Turning around, I tripped over and saw a hole. It wasn't there before. Looking inside, there was a leather book with a golden 6-fingered hand on top. It had the number 3 on it, painted in black.

I flipped through the journal. My summer had just gotten a lot more interesting.