What is going on..?

SURPRISE ANOTHER UPDATE!!! ENJOY!!
No one's POV
Everyone is know inside of Mark's house sitting down on the couches. 'What the heck is happening? ' Bambam thought. Bambam looks at Jimin and cuddles into him more. On the other side of the living room you can see Yoongi containing himself. He grits his teeth, it's very hard for him to control himself from ripping the other Omega away from his mate. "So..... Jimin you found your mate, congrats on that! " Jin Young cheered for his friend. Bambam looked up to Jimin. ".. Jimin your not going to leave me right..? Your not going to abandon me for your mate right..? " Jimin looks at Bambam. "Bambam don't ever think that! I will never leave you your like my little brother and I love you" All of a sudden they heard a low growl. Everyone turns to where the sound came from and see Yoongi's eyes a different color.

Everyone gulps but then the look back at Jimin who's eyes are also shining their bright blue hue

Right eye:

Left eye:

Yoongi stared at Jimin and then called him over with the motion of his hand

Yoongi stared at Jimin and then called him over with the motion of his hand. Jimin obeyed and made his way to Yoongi sitting down on his lap. Yoongi growled at everyone else. "Jimin is mine and mine alone" Yoongi lowly growled out scaring everyone else. Jimin just snuggled into Yoongi enjoying the warmth he gave off.

-Time Skip-

Yoongi and Jimin have gotten to know each other and have started to enjoy each other's company. Bambam went up to Jimin and dragged him away from Yoongi. Yoongi hissed at the Omega's action but let it slide when he seen the glare Jimin gave him.
"Jiminie guess what! " Bambam asked Jimin very excited. "I don't Bambam, tell me" Jimin told the hyper omega. "I FOUND MY MATE!!! " He jumped up and down it he was going towards the pool. The pool that wasn't filled since it would freeze in this weather. Jimin ran towards him and before he could fall grabbed ahold of his shirt and threw him against his chest. Bambam looked at Jimin with tears in his eyes and held onto Jimin before sobbing loudly.
Yoongi and Jhope came out of the house and looked at the state we were holding each other. Jhope tried to take Bambam away from Jimin but hesnarled at him my instincts clouding his judgement.

Jimins POV
When jhope tried to get Bambam I couldn't let go off him so I did the only reasonable thing I could which was small at him. Bambam started to stop crying and looked at me with teary eyes. "Jiminie... I was so scared... If you didn't save me I could be dead... " I shushed him and started to rub calming circles on his back. I started to sing to him the song that always calms him down.

After Bambam calmed down jhope came and took him away from me. Yoongi just stared at me. "Jimin are you ok? He looked really scared" Jimin nodded and went towards Yoongi nuzzling his nose in the crook of his neck. Yoongi just hugged him. "I'm tired let's sleep" Jimin mumbled. Yoongi nodded. Once the went inside marks house they went to their assigned room and fell asleep.

-To be continued-

Another chapter! Yes I know it's short but  i have school so.....
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this and hopefully it s making sense. Yes the pictures of the eyes I used are cat eyes I know their wolves not cats buuuut I like cat eyes and it suited what I was thinking soo
... By the way don't be scared to comment and let me know how I'm doing or if you just want to start a conversation! Anyways BYE MY LITTLE CRESENTS!!!!