Fight....?

Jimin's POV
I see Bambam snarling at Yoongi and I don't know what the heck is happening but I do know that this isn't going to end well. "Bambam..? ". I called out to Bambam but it looked like Bambam didn't hear me since he was busy snarling at Yoongi.I then realized that it wasn't bambam in control but it was his wolf, Nova. Yoongi kicked Nova and Nova flew off of Yoongi only to land on the other side. " No!! Please stop!! No one needs to get hurt!! " I tried to get up but because I got wounded when Nova had suddenly tacked Yoongi off me i was scratched by Yoongi's claws. 

"Damn it

"Damn it..! " I got up holding my wound and tried my best to not fall back down. 'Shit I'm losing too much blood' Before I can say anything yoongi transformed and then attacked Nova.

(Ok ignore the other people grey wolf is Nova and brown wolf is yoongi)
All of a sudden I see them falling over a hill and all I can hear are their snarls and growls. I started running towards them to try to stop them. I covered my wound so that i wouldn't lose as much blood and so that it wouldn't get infected. (Ok so bold is mind link) 'Jackson? ' 'jimin? What's wrong? ' 'Jackson listen to me... Bambam lost control and now Nova is in control. Yoongi transformed and now they are fighting and I need help you stop them''shit ok I'll mind link Namjoon, where are you..? ' 'I'm in the southern part of the forest' 'what are you doing all the way there?! ' 'JACKSON!! this isnt the time now hurry!! ' 'ok were on our way'  My vision started to get blurry but I quickly shook it off and continued looking for them. After about what felt like 3 hours I found them. Nova was all bloodied up, yoongi had blood but not as much as Nova. Nova's right ear was turned, he had his left paw away from the ground and noticed blood dripping from it. He also had long claw marks on his back and blood was oozing out while dripping down his legs. Yoongi had multiple claw marks on him and his muzzle was bloodied. Blood was oozing out of the wounds but he wasn't losing blood like Nova. I looked around and noticed that everyone was here in their wolf forms. They looked at me and then looked at my arm. I was confused and looked to my wound. The rag I had on it was all bloodied up and was even dripping. I quickly turned my attention back to Yoongi who had jumped up from his spot to pounce on Nova. Nova did the same but before they could reach each other I quickly tan towards them and transformed midair.

They both fell on top of me

They both fell on top of me. I quickly yelped in pain when someone landed on my wounded arm. They got off and were about to go at each other again but I snarled and got their attention.

Nova looked down and I knew that my snarl helped bambam regain control and Yoongi looked at me shocked. They both transformed but before they could say anything I started to see black and heard multiple people calling out my name. I fainted.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!Oooooooo what's this??? An update????Lol I'm sorry for updating this late but I can't update everyday. I'm sorry about that but I'll try to update at least every other day but it's going to be a little hard since I have a competition coming up very soon and I have to cram and do other parts of it. I'm sorry for this very late update. I hope you enjoyed this!!! Anyways I made a yoonmin oneshot book!!! Leave recommendations!!!!! 
Bye my little cresents!!!