What just happened...?

(So.... in this part it will be slightly mature (?). Im not completely sure how far it's going to go but i want to say that this is my first time writing anything steamy and that everything i do know i read about in other books so please don't come at me that this isn't correct. Thank you and enjoy the chapter!!!)

No ones POV

To say Jimin was shocked was an understatement. When Jimin woke up he was confused on where he was and what happened. He finally remembered and just stared at Yoongi who still hasn't shifted to his human form. He looked at the silky black fur and softly started to stroke it. What Jimin didn't notice was that Yoongi had been awake for awhile and was just waiting to see how his mate would react to him. Jimin started to extend his hand out towards Yoongi's ear and squealed at how soft his fur was. He scratched Yoongi's causing pleasure to run through Yoongi's blood. Yoongi started to purr at the sensation and then before Jimin knew it he was pinned by the midnight colored direwolf. Jimin looked in Yoongi's eyes and finally understood that it wasn't actually Yoongi but his wolf.

(Ok so i know this is a cat but just use the eyes ok lol? i couldn't find what i was looking for so this one had t do)

Onyx POV

I looked down to my mate that was pinned beneath me and he was just gorgeous. I licked my canines and put my muzzle near his neck. I could hear his breath hitch and then i started to lick him. He whimpered at the feeling of my tongue against his warm and milky neck. I shifted into human form but kept sucking on his neck. He panted from the feeling of pleasure. I stopped because i started to get a pain in my head.

Yoongi's POV

I was finally able to take back control from Onyx. I looked down at Jimin and seen the marks on his neck and was satisfied with the marking my wolf did on him. "Jimin i hope you still want me as your mate after all that has happened" Jimin looked at me and smiled. "Yoongi i would still want you to be my mate even if you were a murder who was going to kidnap me" I looked at Jimin and smiled before capturing his lips with mine. I softly tugged at Jimin's bottom lip asking for permission to enter his mouth but him being the little tease decided not to open. Ithen rubbed my knee against his member, making him gasp and then i shoved my tongue in. I started to explore his wet and hot cavern, swallowing the whimpers and moans spilling out of his mouth. We then released each other to get some air and i stared at him panting heavily underneath me. I smirked when i seen how swollen his lips were. I latched y mouth onto his neck and continued with marking him. Jimin kept squriming so i held him down. "Mmm Y-Yoongi! p-please..! m-more.." Yoongi just looked at jimin and started to rub his member. But before anything else could happen Yoongi was tackled by a wolf.

Lol Guess who did another cliffhanger!!! That's right this girl!!! Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and hope you enjoy my book so far!!! Bye my little cresents!!!