Healing?

No ones pov
In the middle of the night all that could be heard in the woods were sounds of feet running.

The woods were giving off feelings of sadness and anger

The woods were giving off feelings of sadness and anger. Yoongi looked down to the male that was getting paler by the minute. He seen more blood seeping through the piece of cloth he wrapped on the wound. The sight urged him to go faster. All Yoongi could think about was how he had failed to protect his mate and he was afraid, afraid that he will lose his mate. Towards the end of the road Yoongi caught site of the hospital.
He finally reached the building.

Yoongi's povMany nurses and doctors came out rushing Jimin in

Yoongi's pov
Many nurses and doctors came out rushing Jimin in. A wave of panic and worry came over me. I started to follow close behind but I was told to stay outside. I started to pace back and forth.

I heard my name and looked up to see the rest of bts and got7

I heard my name and looked up to see the rest of bts and got7. "Where is he?? What has the doctors told you?? " Jinyoung asked with worry laced in his voice. I looked at them. "I don't know anything. He was taken into a room right when we got here and has been in there since then" They all looked at me with worry before nodding their heads in understanding.
~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~
6 hours has passed since we came to the hospital and still no update or sign of jimins condition. I looked at Namjoon but before I could say anything the doors to the room opened and the doctor came out. "Are you all here for Park Jimin? " We all nodded and waited for him to continue. "Well he needed  about 40 stitches in each sound on his arm. Since his wounds looked like claw marks. We also had to strap him down so that we could check if he had other wounds and turn South that he had 2 broken ribs. They looked like he got into a fight with multiple people. He also has a bruised lip. But for the wounds on his arm he needs to not move or do any heavy lifting with it. He will have to get a cast. " We looked at the doctor. I couldn't believe that my mate got hurt so bad. "Can we see him? " The doctor nodded and let us go in.

Bambams pov
Once I entered the room I wanted to cry seeing Jimin like that. He was hooked on many different machines and looked peaceful while sleeping. I looked at the heart monitor then looked back at him. I started to cry while walking towards him. I held his hand that wasn't injured and just started apologizing and crying. I knew that they others were staring but I didn't care. I just want Jimin to be healthy and not injured. Yoongi looked at me and started to growl. "What is your problem?! " I screamed at him. "You! Your my problem!! If you didn't challenge me then Jimin wouldn't be like this!!! " He spat. "If you didn't come along then this wouldn't have happened!!! We were perfectly fine without you!! " I yelled in pure rage and jealousy. "Why you-" Before he could finish what he was going to say Jimin started to flat line.

"Someone go get the doctor!!!" I hope ran out calling a doctor and in a few seconds the doctor came running with a defibrillator.

No ones pov
"Clear! " ".... " "More power!!  And clear!!!! " "..... " "One more time!!! "

"That was a close one... " The nurses started to make sure Jimin was doing better. The doctor went outside the room. "How is he doctor Hernandez? " "He's alive but he's going to have to stay at the hospital for a couple days and I don't know when he will wake up. It may be soon or it may be later. You may all visit him tomorrow. Only two people can stay with him tonight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah!! So sorry for this late update! But I'm doing my best lol anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter and yes I left it a cliffhanger and I'm not guilty about it! Anyways until next time!!

Bye my little crescents!!!!! ❤❤❤❤