Packs??

....... What's this..? An update...? Anyways I want to let you all know once my competition is over I will be able to update a lot more. I'm sorry for not setting up a updating schedule but I am very busy. Anyways onto the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

Everything happened so fast. At first you can see Jimin breaking the fight but then he just fainted on to the ground. "JIMIN!!!!! JIMIN WAKE UP!!!!". Jackson screeched running towards the silver-haired male on the ground. BTS stared, frozen that something like that occured. Yoongi just looked pale staring down watching Got7 trying to wake up the silver haired male. When they moved Jimin from his side they seen something terrible. The wound that he had opened up even more he was losing a lot of blood. Jinyoung started to look around for any herbs that he can use to help Jimin. Finally he spotted some chervil,comfrey,goldenrod,horsetail,marigold, and poppy seeds. He applied the herbs on Jimin's wounds and opened his mouth before making him swallow some poppy seeds to ease his pain. "He should be ok for now, but to make sure we need to get him to a doctor so that they can fully help him heal correctly" Got7 nodded and JB started to make his way towards Jimin before he was stopped by Yoongi. "You're not touching MY mate!" JB just glared at him before he went around Yoongi only to be thrown to the other side. Yugyeom growled before he tried to attack Yoongi. BTS finally snapped out of their haze and went to help Yoongi only to be stopped by the rest of Got7. Namjoon looked at Jackson. "Jackson why are you doing this? I thought we were friends?" Jackson looked at Namjoon before he scoffed. "Namjoon your friend hurt Jimin and for that he will pay! It doesn't matter that we are friends once you harm Jimin we will hurt you" Namjoon stared schocked at Jackson's words before he felt hurt and angry. 'Just who is this Jimin to them?' Jin thought. "Why is he so important to you? What exactly is hisw relationship to you?!" Namjoon screamed at Jackson before attacking him head on. BTS followed Namjoon's lead and attacked ther rest of the Got7 members. From the distance all that could be heard were snarls and growls and the tearing of flesh. Jimin slowly started to regain consciousness. His vision was a little hazy and he slowly got up only to feel a huge amount of pain in his arm. He looked down and seen the herbs that were placed. His vision slowly started to get better and once he adjusted to the night sky with the moon shining brightly he took notice of his surroundings. He looked around and what he seen horrified him. On each side of the valley were the two packs.

(Okay so like pretend the vampire is Got7 ok? Ok. By the way it's the first scene)

Before anything could get worse Jimin shot up from where he was and started to run in between the packs ignoring the pain shooting in his arm. Jimin ran to the middle and screamed. "ENOUGH!!!!! STOP ALL THIS FIGHTING NOW!!! " Jimin had enough of all the violence that he started to lose control of himself. Jimin lost control of his anger and before anyone could say or do anything he shifted.

When he opened his eyes everyone was amazed

When he opened his eyes everyone was amazed. He had blue eyes but with green and it looked like a map. You could easily get lost in them. He snarled loudly.

Everytime Jimin snarled lightning was seen and thunder was heard.

Everybody flinched as it got darker and then they seen Jimin's eyes glowing. Before anybody could do or say anything Jimin started to speak. "ENOUGH WITH ALL THIS FIGHTING!! YOU ARE ALL FRIENDS!! I WILL NOT BE NEAR ANYONE OF YOU IF YOU CONTINUE THIS SHITS AND I MEAN IT!!! " Everyone nodded and shifted back to humans. Jimin started to regain control but once he did all the pain came back at full force making him fall to the ground. "JIMIN!! " Everyone ran towards him and noticed that his wounds were leaking more blood and he was going pale. Yoongi grabbed JIMIN and sprinted towards the hospital not caring about all the yells being thrown at him. All that he cared about was getting his jimin safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.......... Woohoo!! Finally finished this chapter!! Anyways guess who left you on a cliffhanger? That's right I did! Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and I'm still open for requests for my one shot book. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye bye my little crescents!!!!