Adopted

Kathy said "Excuse me um little boy that fish is for the Orca whales." Willy turned around and dropped the fish.

Willy told her you didn't call them killer whales why not. He continued "You know the Orca's killed so many people here."

Kathy frowned and told him well I think they are not that bad. He told her what do you mean Willy was testing her.

Kathy asked what was his name Willy told her she nodded. She said "My name is Kathy anyway what would you do."

Willy told her what do you mean Kathy said "Well these Orca's were taken from their pod they are probably still scared."

She told him I mean I would be getting taken away from my family. Living with other creatures you don't know about.

Willy agreed Kathy said "Having people go up to the Orca's and train them." He told her but what if they didn't remember.

Kathy told him I don't think they would forget their family I wouldn't would you. Willy smiled and told her no of course not I should go.

Kathy said "Wait all give you my number so if you want to see the Orca's again." He told her I am a orphan I can't come back.

Kathy told him don't worry Willy you will be adopted trust me. Willy smiled and heard Henry calling him and found Willy with a girl.

Willy told her bye and ran with Henry they went on the bus. Henry said "So Willy who was the girl she looked kind of cute." 

He told him Henry this girl was different but I can't fall for her. Henry said "Why not she is cute and the girl likes you after all." Willy told him I can't fall in love with her I have a mate and a son named Max I have to get back to them.

Henry nodded and the bus stopped and they got out with everyone else then they went in the house. Everyone was eating Willy went inside the room and closed the door and started eating the fish Henry didn't see him anywhere.

He opened the door and saw Willy eating the fish Henry said "Willy um dude you do know that the fish your eating is raw right come on eat something like hamburgers or something else." Willy told him Henry I know you will not understand me but please you have to trust me.

Willy was about to tell Henry but then the lady came inside and took the fish and threw it away. The lady said "Willy pack your stuff and get ready someone is here to adopt you first you will meet them and let us know if you approve."

He nodded and followed the lady to a room Willy saw a man and his parents waiting for Willy. Jesse said "Hi you must be Willy my name is Jesse and these are my parents Glen and Annie we have been looking for a little boy to adopt."

Willy recognized Jesse and smiled he told him can I go home with you please Jesse take me. The lady came inside and Willy told her that he would love to go and live with them she agreed.

Jesse and his family got up and left they started filling out the paper work Willy started packing all his stuff. He saw Henry sitting by himself Willy said "Henry I trust you with my life so here take this it's a harmonica when you play it all come."

Henry was confused but hugged Willy then Jessie came inside and told him are you ready to go. Willy nodded and Jessie opened the jeep he looked up and waved goodbye to Henry then got in the jeep. Jessie drove away and they made it to the town Willy looked out the window looking around and smiling.

Finally they reached the house and Willy got out he opened the door and Glen said "Hello welcome home my new son Jessie told us that we can raise you as our own son if that's okay with you." Willy thought about it and told him yeah thanks dad and mom they hugged each other.