Punishment 🌹

Welp shit-
we finna be uncomfortable
——————————————
~Todoroki~
Kitten needs a little punishment, why? Well because he ate a cake that I was gonna give to someone. I threw him on the bed and smashed our lips together. "What a bad kitty you are! I must punish you what will it be?" I snicker.

He gulped with a slight blush on his cheeks. I look down to his crotch seeing a bulge in the middle. I smirked, rubbing it making him moan softly. "You want me to help you with that?" I whispered squeezing a member lightly.

He moaned again looking away. I just smiled and undid his clothing making him naked.  He covered his self but i pinned his wrist to the bed. I slowly licked down from his neck, to his V-line. I looked up at Izuku who was panting and whining.

I giggle and sucked his tip making him gasp. "s-stop ah!~ t-teasing!~" He moaned. "You were a bad kitten so this is you punishment." He snicker, Undoing my pants and shirt leaving me naked aswell.

I immediately shoved my member inside his hole, thrusting in maximum speed making him gasp and pant loudly. I smirked, Slapping his rear multiple times and yanking his green locks making him moan.

"Aww Kitten likes that?!" I slapped his rear again while thrusting deeper. He had tears in his eyes, screaming a moan. So sensitive... I kiss the tears away and pulled out of his hole making him whine.

I go under the bed and grabbed a box. "Daddy is gonna give you the largest dildo okay?" He gulped but nodded. I smile as I took at least 12 inch dildo and got on the bed. He stared at it making me smirk.

"Does kitten like this better then Daddy's dick?" I smirked. He panicked but soon screamed a moan from me thrusting the dildo to his hole. I got to his face and said "Suck." He nodded and cupped my member and started sucking it. He sucked it slowly which I didn't like, at all.

So, I slapped his rear as hard as i could while thrusting the dildo deeper. He immediately shoved my member to his mouth, moaning. I groan pulling his soft green locks. He was crying making me frown but i knew he loved it.

"Kitten im about to cum~" I cooed. He nodded and bobbed his head faster, aggressively licking around my member. I groan spilling my seed to his mouth. He let go making a popping sound and showed his mouth showing that i cummed.

"Good boy." I ruffled his hair. He started crying and whimpering. I frown and cupped his chin. "what's wrong kitten?" I asked.

"Shoto...I'm sorry I ate the cake! I didn't know that it was for someone!" He cried stuffing his face on my chest. I sigh "It's okay." I pulled off the dildo from his hole making him whine.

I hummed confused. I look down at Izuku with drool on the side of his mouth and panting. "S-Daddy! Fuck me please! I want your cock inside me please!" He touching the tip of it making me hiss.

I smiled saying "Welp I guess this is your reward." I turned him around making him lay on his back but he pushed me. "I wanna do this position~" He moaned. I nodded and held his hips, and detected him where my member was.

He immediately sat of my member making me groan. I wrap his arms around my neck and let his adjust. "b-big!~" He ached his back a bit, closing his eyes. "You ready baby?" I question.

He nodded and slowly bounced up and down. "mmm~" He started moving faster making me buck my hips. "Faster daddy!~" His eyes rolled back, sticking his tongue out.

I smirked immediately thrusting into him with maximum speed. He moan loudly and kept going faster each bounce. "S-so D-deep!~ mmm!~" He moaned a scream making me jolt.

"Daddy there!~" He started bouncing on the spot making me smirk. I thrust to that spot making him scream. "Ngh!~ I-I l-hah!~ love y-Ah!~ you DADDY!~" He moaned loudly spilling shots of white out of member.