Pocky🤍💚

~Todoroki~
I sigh in stress as I work on my paper work for my job. I have a business, but that doesn't mean that im rich or anything. I have a normal house and a cute little boyfriend.

I kept typing random shit for my business getting very, very, very tired. My body was sore, and I really didn't have nothing to do. Izuku who was my boyfriend, was I guess napping.

I didn't want to go out, nor talk to people. So, I just kept typing shit on my computer. And to be honest, it was boring.

I always thought hero work would be challenging and fun! But i guess not. I groan and took my 4th cup of coffee, chugging it all.

"Shoto, I think that's quite unhealthy for you." "mh?" I hummed as I look up seeing Izuku with pocky stick on his mouth.

"What are you doing awake? I thought you were gonna take a nap?" "Nah, I couldn't really get comfortable unless I have you~" he cooed.

I blush a little before I closed my laptop and push Izuku to the couch. He squeaked, keeping hold of the pocky. "Looks like you wanna play the pocky game?" I smirked.

He blushed crimson and panicked a little. I chuckled and cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look at me. "Im just teasing! But do you?" I question.

He looked away awkwardly, still with that crimson blush. I know that way when he wants to say yes. I forcefully made him look at me and nip on the pocky.

His eyes widen in I guess surprise as he began to take a bite on the pocky. We both began to bite on the pocky until we were about a inch away. I stare at his forestry eyes and his cute little freckles.

How can this little boy be a sweet cinnamon roll!? You know what, fuck it. I cupped his cheeks and took one more bite of the pocky.

He gasp and nips on the pocky, making our lips connect. I close my eyes as i pinned him to the couch, still kissing him. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck.

After a while, We both let go panting. I took my hands off of Izuku's cheeks, trying to catch my breath. But, I felt something touch my hand.

"nm!" I heard Izuku as I see him grab my hand. I looked at him confused until he put my hand on his cheek.

He was rubbing his cheek on my hand, just like a kitten. I smiled and used my left hand to cup his other cheek. "mno!" He moved his cheek to my right hand and kept rubbing on it.

Guess he doesn't like the cold eh? "Your like a kitten!" "Eh?" He looked at me then realized what he was doing.

"Oh! U-uhm sorry shoto I wasnt paying attention I you probably didn't like it did you? uh-" "Izuku your rambling again." I giggled.

"S-sorry..." "No it's cute." I smiled hugged him tightly.

I could tell he was blushing because his hands were trying to snake around to his face. "Don't be embarrassed im just teasing." I patted his fluffy hair chuckling a little.

"Your such a teaser!" He pouted out. "There there, now let's just snuggle okay?" I laughed a little from his childish tone.

He began to nuzzle his cheek on my chest as i lay down on the couch. "God i love you to much." I whispered before i kissed his floffy hair.