Prom 🤍500 speical!💚

-no ones pov i guess-
It was class time and everyone was bored. But, then Aizawa woke up. "Did i forget that theres was a assembly?" He asked in his good old cold tone. "REALLY!? WHEN!" The whole class yelled.

But they notice the sensei's face and stayed silent. "It today and i think were going right now." He looked at the clock saying '13:25. (1:25 pm) "We have 5 more minutes but anyways, do whatever you want i want to sleep." He went back to his sleeping bag immediately falling asleep.

The whole class looked at each other then immediately go to each other and started talking. "Do you know who your gonna ask out?!" Uraraka said to Izuku in a exciting tone.
"Well im thinking of T-Todoroki!" He was clearly embarrassed because of his red face.

Uraraka had a evil grin but quickly came back to a happy smile. "You should ask him Deku-kun! Im sure he would say yes!" Uraraka knew Todoroki had a crush on Izuku but he would be to nervous to say yes. The freckled boy fist pumped happily.

"Okay!" he smiled. "Since im now awake, Go line up and go to the auditorium." Aizawa said in a sleepy tone. Everyone lined up and walked all the way to the auditorium.

Once they were in, they sat down on the chairs and started jolted when they heard a loud voice. "wHOoOo's ReADy fOr pROmmMmMmm!" The voice was from President mic. Everyone cheered while president mic chuckled.

"Calm down children! But anyways, The prom is gonna be active tomorrow!" He said onto the mic. Everyone started cheering again and smiling. "Theres gonna be a music, Drinks but no alcohol! Thers also gonna be a pool so be free to go there and the good ol, FOOD!!!" He cheered.

Everyone kept screaming which made Izuku shake. He never was a fan of loud noises, he HATED it. But soon purred slightly when Shoto Ruffled his hair. Todoroki was told from Izuku that whenever he's next to him and he shakes a bit, he was told to ruffle his hair a bit.

The bi-colored hair boy smiled and soon stopped ruffling his hair making Izuku smile. "Alright y'all are free now, now shoo! Have fun!!" President mic made hand gestures meaning 'shoo!' Everyone ran back to their classrooms and sat down, now bored.

"Since that kinda took a while go to lunch and leave me alone." Aizawa went back to his sleeping back and slept. Everyone just went outside to go to the cafeteria.

~Izuku~
It was now lunch time. Me and uraraka we're planning on how to tell Todoroki-kun that i wanna go to prom with him. "You should probably just say 'hey! I just wanted to say that...can you go to prom with me?!" Uraraka scratch her hair smiling.

"But what happens if he says n-no?" I played with my fingers now anxious. "Its okay Deku-kun! Just hope that he says yes! Now go ask him!" She dragged me near todoroki making me blush.

"W-wait! now?!" I stuttered. She nodded and let me go, walking back to our spot. "Hey T-Todoroki-kun!" I waved.

He waved back in response tilting his head. "U-um I just wanted to say is...Will you go to prom with me!" I blushed looking away. "I-im sorry but n-no..." He looked away like nothing happened.

"Oh, o-okay..." My lip quivered as my body ran. "Hey deku! How did it-" I ignore Uraraka by running out of the school.

I sat down on a corner and burst into tears. I hugged my knees, putting my head down. "That was a stupid idea! Why did i think he liked me! Maybe he likes momo better..."

I shouted squinting my eyes. I clench my hair wanting my tears to go away. "Idiot..." I whispered to myself. "Your a fucking IDIOT!"
——————
~Uraraka~
I see Deku-kun running away in tears.Was Todoroki to nervous? I got up to go to Todoroki who was eating with his head down. "Were you too nervous Todoroki?" I question.