Horny Izuku 🌹

~Todoroki~
Little Izuku is horny, again. Look, usually he's top but i know this is weird to say but im kinda bigger then him. "Why do you have a thinking face sho?~" he sticked his tongue out climbing on top of me.

"Thinking of topping you. What about it?" I made a poker face making him look away. "W-why would you think that? Would it h-hurt?!" He stuttered.

"No Izuku trust me, it feels good." I smiled. "I don't believe you!" He pouted. I cupped his cheeks and looked at him.

"We don't have to try but im not fixing what's going on over there." I looked at the boner he had making him blush. "F-fine but! Be gentle..." He played with his fingers looking away.

I chuckled and pin him to the bed making him make a 'oof' sound. He wrapped his arms around my neck and lifted up his head. I connected our lip together making him giggle.

~Izuku~
Shoto connected our lips making giggle. His hands snaked around my torso, to my waist. He licked my bottom lip making me confused. I just kept kissing him and didn't think much. But, I felt a hand group my ass.

I gasp and moaned softly while shoto slid his tongue in my mouth. He kept grouping and massaging my ass making me whimper. He soon let go once he left nothing untouched in my mouth. "want me to stop?" He asked.

I nodded a no letting a breathing moan. He smiled and pulled off my shirt. He immediately put his lips on my neck and started nibbling and licking around my neck. I squirm and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Everything feels warm and...good. But what is it like when hes in- "Ah!~ sho!" I moaned softly, cutting off my thought.

He seem to notice that he found my 'sweet spot.' He began sucking and licking on it making me moan uncontrollably. He made a 'pop' sound and looked at the purple mark making him grin.

He then went down to my pink nipples and wrapped one with his lips and the other with his hand. I was a moaning mess when he started sucking my pink nub and rubbing the other with his hand.

"N-no ah!~ fair!" I managed to say. He hummed in response, sending vibrations around my nipple.

"Ngh... y-you still have you clothes on!" I whimpered. "Im top remember?" he muffled his words making me moan lowly.

Oh yeah... seems fair i guess since i do it to. "Okay im gonna put it in you okay but! Do you want me to prep you and, are you sure about this?" He said in a worry look.

"Yes please! And yeah im fine with this..." I mumbled. Is this gonna hurt? Is he gonna hurt me?

A bunch of things came to my mind, not even noticing that he took off mine and his pants with our boxers. I jolted when he ruffled my hair. "Can you suck me off?~" He cooed.

I blushed but nodded. I kneeled down near his member and pressed my hands on his hips. I opened my mouth, taking his tip. He hissed as i began sucking his tip, licking the slit aggressively.

He tugged my hair, thrusting into my mouth. His tip was now on my throat. I gag a little but bobbed my head up and down, getting faster each second. My mouth feels warm then it used to be but also, uncomfortable?

"Im about to-" He let out a breathless moan, cumming inside my mouth. I let go of his cock, opening my mouth that has a white liquid. He nodded smiling saying i should swallow.

He tasted sweet then i expected. I never really sucked Shoto but, this taste good? "Get on your fours honey bunch!" He petted my soft green hair making me purr. I turn around with hands and knees.

"Fingers or surprise first?" He looked at me with a smirk. I don't really know what he meant for 'surprise' so... "Surprise i guess?..." I mumbled.