The moaning game 🌹

Kinks:
Daddy kink
Pet names and shit
Moans
please help :)
--------
~Todoroki~
Everyone was quite.. High? I don't know, but almost everyone was high.

I wasn't since I hate alcohol and shit, but Bakugo, Midoriya, Ashido, Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima, and most of the other girls. I was slightly horny but I didn't mind. Thank god I don't have a boner-

"Who want's to play the moaning game!" Someone yelled. I didn't care at first but then I thought about Midoriya. I thought of him moaning my name and his cute little ass.

I blushed a little and noticed I got the boner. my shirt covers it, good. I sighed a little and decided to join.

I turned forward and looked around seeing a bit of people. There was Bakugo, Kirishima, Asui, Sero, Kaminari, Uraraka, Momo, Jiro, and finally...MIDORIYA??!

I Looked confused before someone started speaking. "How this works is you of course moan but. If your a top you can say something really dominated and if your a bottom type. You can moan, say 'your' or 'you, or someone's name here." Kaminari explained.

This was Kaminari's Idea? "Who wanna go first?" I immediately look at Kirishima who was questioning of who's going first.

"I'll give you a example I guess." Kaminari said with a slight blush on his cheeks. Everyone nodded and started listening.

"Fuck Jiro, Loosen up a bit~" He groaned.
some people giggled and some people blushed.

I didn't care to be honest, I joined because I was bored. All i thought was, Midoriya. I wanted to feel his lips, his body, Everything.

I came back to the real world and see everyone staring at each other. "Who's next?" "Me i guess?!" Kirishima chuckled a bit. Everyone including me turned to Kirishima.

He had slight blush on his cheeks but took a deep breath. "Hgg~ More katsuki!" He yelled.

I turned to bakugo who was blushing a little. He looked at Kirishima for a bit before he kissed him. Everyone squealed, and started taking photos with their phones.

I chuckled a little and looked at Midoriya. He had a slight blush on his cheeks and a little smile. "Todoroki, you next!" Someone yelled.

"Oh!.." I jumped a little. Gotta think fast!.. i know!

I looked at Midoriya then closed my eyes. "F-fuck Izuku, Your s-so tight." I panted out. I looked at Midoriya with a smirk as everyone o'd.

He flushed deep red and hid his face with his hands. I chuckled a little and closed my eyes. But then i heard a voice that was...adorable.

I opened my eyes and looked at the person with that voice. Midoriya?! "mgh!~ S-sho faster!" He moaned.

The o'd stopped and soon turned to squealing. He was in front of me with a small smirk. My eyes widen and a little blush came on my cheeks.

My dick really wanted to be free but i didn't care. "What?" He said in a innocently. "Your coming with me." I picked him up and ran to my dorm.

I closed the door and pinned him to the wall. "So, you like me too?" I caressed his cheek with a slight blush. He nodded but mumbled something.

"What'd you say?" I asked, nuzzling my face on his neck. "I-i'm not h-hard..." He blushed and hugged my tightly. "Turn around."

"O-ok." He turned around face to the wall. I gripped on his hips started grinding on his cute ass. He squeaked and closed his eyes.

After a while, I stopped grinding and move my fingers down near his rear. "Hmm..." He hummed, bucking his hips a little.

I chuckled and moved my finger to finger his clothed hole. He gasp and moaned loudly making me smirk. "Ah!~ s-sho!" He gasp, moaning.